the Rift

[PRIVATE] misdemeanor

Rhodoc Posts: 24
Aurora Basin Stallion
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 4 years
felix

Rhodoc

It doesn't take long for my suspicions of having company to be confirmed, and I'm grateful because the body that comes waltzing into the scene reminds me vaguely of myself: unabashed, unafraid, beautiful. I raise my head at the tease blown my way, let my purple gaze roll all over the stranger. He comes close with an ease that both surprises and excites me, and I don't try to hide the fact that I'm checking him out, drinking in the new, fresh figure of black and white.

A smirk creeps its way onto my expression, tugging on the corner of my lips as I meet his carnation gaze. "Jumpy? Oh, never, dear," I find myself saying, warm, rumbling baritone reaching out toward the other from grinning lips. I plant my hooves to where my entire body is facing him, on display, because as much as I enjoy looking at others, I even more so enjoy others looking at me. There's a flash of black tresses behind my hips, my tail curling and uncurling as I continue to look him over, attempting to gauge the fun-ness of the skeletal stallion before me. "In fact, I don't think I've ever been more relaxed in my life. Why don't you come see for yourself?"

Because I can't let him leave thinking I'm jumpy. First impressions are vital, or something.

The air here is warm but refreshing and I pull it into my lungs, letting it rush into the empty space. Somewhere in my mind, I'm tasting it for familiar scents, still trying to figure out where the hell I am even in the midst of mine and Bones' conversation. But there's nothing; this place is entirely separate from the Basin, leaving me (still) lost.

But somehow, I'm totally cool with it. At least for now, with this stranger coming my way with certain steps and swaying hips. And really, I could use the distraction. I love distractions. "Call me Rhodoc," I say, swishing my tail along to the syllables of my name. "And who are you, dear?" I'd really like to know.

@Kid
[Image: Rhodoc_pixel1.png]
Please tag me in all posts!
Magic/violence cool whenever.

Messages In This Thread
misdemeanor - by Rhodoc - 04-11-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: misdemeanor - by Kid - 04-13-2017, 07:59 PM
RE: misdemeanor - by Rhodoc - 04-16-2017, 05:34 PM
RE: misdemeanor - by Kid - 04-21-2017, 01:51 PM
RE: misdemeanor - by Rhodoc - 04-24-2017, 09:35 PM
RE: misdemeanor - by Kid - 06-11-2017, 09:01 PM