the Rift

[PRIVATE] misdemeanor

Rhodoc Posts: 24
Aurora Basin Stallion
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 4 years
felix
I do like what I see, but I don't admit it just yet.

Instead, I lift my crown higher, tilting my head as dear crawls closer, closer, closer, succumbing to my offer. A devilish sort of smile finding its way onto my expression as I watch him watch me. It's no secret that I'm reveling in the attention as well, getting drunk off it. And as these two candy-colored lenses roll across my tall, capable frame I feel a warmth begin to buzz inside my skull.

Hell. Yeah. It's definitely going down. I can tell because of the way his voice sounds like raw honey, dripping from between his teeth and pooling at my hooves, just waiting for me to lap it up. I can also tell by the way he flutters his eyelids at me, and how he glides near me with slow, delicious motions that beg my attention.

All at once, I'm aware of the familiar feeling of hunger in my stomach, chest, loins, everything. It instantly reminds me of my ex-home, where I slept with anybody who didn't mind the king's bastard son getting all up in there (surprise, surprise, not many minded at all). It was how I passed the excruciatingly boring time, and it's not like I could help it―I inherited my whorish tendencies from my mother. Whoops!

It's the same tendencies that are coming out now, especially as the grey stallion breathes a response that makes me smirk wider. "Well, okay, Yours, how about we go somewhere a little more shady?" I coo gently, bringing my lips close enough to the crook of his neck so that I'm sure he can feel the heat of my breath on his skin. Then I pull back, swishing my tail at my hips and letting my gaze flicker among the trees surrounding us. "Unless you're a man who likes an audience. You never know who might be watching, do you?" A deep chuckle rises from my chest. Onlookers could be fun, after all, we're out in the open."I guess that's part of the fun, yeah? I'll let you decide." This is me being polite.
art © sky

@Kid
[Image: Rhodoc_pixel1.png]
Please tag me in all posts!
Magic/violence cool whenever.

Messages In This Thread
misdemeanor - by Rhodoc - 04-11-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: misdemeanor - by Kid - 04-13-2017, 07:59 PM
RE: misdemeanor - by Rhodoc - 04-16-2017, 05:34 PM
RE: misdemeanor - by Kid - 04-21-2017, 01:51 PM
RE: misdemeanor - by Rhodoc - 04-24-2017, 09:35 PM
RE: misdemeanor - by Kid - 06-11-2017, 09:01 PM