the Rift

[PRIVATE] That Which is Lost [TIAMAT]

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
Tiamat does not know how much time has passed since she had last come to the Riptide Isles—surely not too long after the Earthen God had brought it into their world. Bypassing the natural bridge that connects the island to the mainland, the sea mare and her companion had opted to travel along the ocean’s floor, ambling slowly against the current, and marveling at the beauty of the reefs and wildlife. Now, having recently resurfaced upon the shoreline, she meanders along the coast.

She has a difficult time controlling her thoughts. This place, while undoubtedly beautiful, harbors dark memories—black memoirs of battle and bloodshed, and of a terrible monster who continues to haunt Helovia with his cruelty. Tiamat does not have it in her glass heart to fault the Helovian Gods, but she can’t help but wonder, if this all could have been avoided?

Slowly releasing her breath, the blue Lady hardly recognizes when her hoof knocks gently against a half-buried jar, or the subsequent, musical clink of its lid sliding open. She is lost in her thoughts, warring between worry and ease.

That is, until a very distinct ‘hello!’ sighs over the ocean waves, reaching for the mare’s attention and effectively grasping her focus. Tiamat lifts her head as her ears rise curiously, tilting and swiveling while her eyes follow, roaming over the pristine (and quite obviously, empty) beauty of the Isle’s shoreline. There is apparently no one else with the Lady and her whale, which causes her sapphire brow to pucker in confusion.

Casting a quizzical glance to her companion, the blue maiden shifts her weight, and calls out in the direction she thought the voice had come from. “Hello? Is someone there?” Her eyes wander over her shoulder, until she catches a glimpse of something shiny and solid embedded within the wet sands. Turning back from where they had come, Tiamat retraces her hoof prints, which inevitably lead her towards a stunning and strange jar. “It couldn’t have been…” the sea mare murmurs between herself and Nimue, almost breathless.

Lowering her head, Tiamat inspects the vase more closely, her warm breath tickling the glassy surface as she hesitates to touch it. “Was it—was it you who called out to me?” She questions the glossy object shyly, trying not to feel foolish.

notes; Aaaaahhh my goodness I'm so excited eee!!! :DD
“Speech.”
From the deep sea of clouds,
to the island of the moon,
Carry me on the waves.

image credits
@Random Event
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
That Which is Lost [TIAMAT] - by Random Event - 04-13-2017, 01:25 PM
RE: That Which is Lost [TIAMAT] - by Tiamat - 04-18-2017, 02:23 AM