the Rift

[PRIVATE] strawberry fields forever

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

Their children will learn to hope for a Caesar.

Look who here, Duir says, lifting his head from the blackberry bush he’s shoved in into, a few of the dark, plump treasures dropping to the earth below, and rolling about in wild directions. Moving to pick them up, having nearly lost his retained worry that I’ll assault the old man again, he glances at us both while he nibbles.

And? I ask, after looking over my shoulder at the geezer, now sharing our secluded patch of paradise.

You don’t think weird he here? asks the deer with a snort, exasperated with my stupidity, and short mindedness, not common area, this.

I scowl at him, the sweet taste of the berries on my tongue soured by his noble notion that I should, I don’t know, apologize or something, or at least strive to mend the rift between myself and the old man with some means other than cold words, or silence. About to tell the lightning marked cerndyr to mind his business and otherwise fuck off, the words are stolen away by the clamor of something back by the geezer.

Turning about quickly with a trained pivot, I’m ready to fight whatever it is, horn angled to kill; I’m left feeling pretty foolish when it’s just a fawn.

Dropping my guard, watching it with disbelief at its smallness, I look over at my buck, who’d I’d been so quick to wound with my words only moments before, with soft eyes. Remember? You were delicate like that once, too.

With a deer croon of hello, Duir moves to approach the spotted thing, but between Albrecht’s soft greeting and the drawing of a strange stag, the fawn bolts. Standing in disheartened disbelief, he makes a sad, wallowing noise and stares at the swaying foliage, where the babe had fled.

It leaves me awkwardly facing the hollow hearted man, however, and I can’t pretend I haven’t noticed him, as he can’t pretend he hasn’t me. With on ear tilted back and a lack luster expression of greeting, I admit defeat.

"Hey, Albrecht," I open, not bothering to close the small distance between us if he doesn’t, "nice place, huh? I wonder who tended it. I've never seen it before, and Ai... Erebos, Adelric, and I used to explore out this way almost every day."

@Albrecht

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
strawberry fields forever - by Rikyn - 04-13-2017, 02:49 PM
RE: strawberry fields forever - by Albrecht - 05-06-2017, 10:39 AM
RE: strawberry fields forever - by Rikyn - 05-09-2017, 08:24 AM
RE: strawberry fields forever - by Albrecht - 05-11-2017, 07:21 AM
RE: strawberry fields forever - by Rikyn - 05-11-2017, 08:09 AM
RE: strawberry fields forever - by Albrecht - 05-24-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: strawberry fields forever - by Rikyn - 06-01-2017, 10:01 AM