the Rift

Was the joke that bad? [open]

Pippigrin Posts: 77
Dragon's Throat Gladiator atk: 6.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 10hh :: Two HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Brandybuck :: Wolverine :: None Neverrmind

PIPPIGRIN
FALLEN OUT OF BED FROM A LONG & WEARY DREAM

Pippigrin folded his wings and endeavoured to stride directly under the gaping arch between Rikyns front and back legs, knowing full well that it was rude to cross in front of someone, taking his place to the man's opposite side and smiling proudly at the newcomer with charm and pride. Chest puffed, front hooves pressed together and crown held high, Pippigrin was most proud to declare himself as a warrior of the Dragon's Throat - even beside the aurora Basin's Lord. They were a herd of tricksters and thieves and it always seemed that honour might come later - especially when it came to those two witchy and bitchy warriors, Weaver and Wessex.

Regardless of his opinions on the nords, the half-sized man would proudly announce his own about his homeland when asked.
"You are in the vast continent of Helovia!" he declared, striding forth and flaring his wings with bright enthusiasm "Here in the east there's bears, one stole my saucepan not long ago. But in the south it's very nice and warm - not too misty or rainy and it doesnt snow down there like it does in the north-"His rambling had begun, the kind that might not be stopped by anything other than a kick to the trachea.

(one whole minute later)
"-and, you know it wasn't until a few weeks ago I actually saw snow for the first time! My uncle Billoh always said that Yetis would snatch me up if I went near the snow, but that didn't happen luckily.
You should come to the Throat! There's a lady there who has stripes like you; she has a tiger."

Sorry for the delay, i've been super unwell this week!!
@Negan

Messages In This Thread
Was the joke that bad? [open] - by Negan - 04-13-2017, 03:01 PM
RE: Was the joke that bad? [open] - by Rikyn - 04-13-2017, 03:35 PM
RE: Was the joke that bad? [open] - by Pippigrin - 04-14-2017, 12:42 AM
RE: Was the joke that bad? [open] - by Negan - 04-17-2017, 10:08 AM
RE: Was the joke that bad? [open] - by Rikyn - 04-17-2017, 02:55 PM
RE: Was the joke that bad? [open] - by Pippigrin - 04-22-2017, 10:25 AM