the Rift

[OPEN] Journey to the Past

Yael Posts: 186
World's Edge Seer atk: 7.5 | def: 11 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 :: 39 - appears 8 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zani :: Serval :: None Astor

yael

Right, anything to make this unfortunate endeavor come to a quick and quiet resolution so Yael can be on her way again. There is much… processing to be done. The walk in terse silence, Yael on full alert – mostly for the crazy one – until a somewhat familiar stallion approaches. Rikyn! She could almost weep for joy when he reluctantly walks up (she won’t, but her relief is almost palpable). If none of them said anything, he wouldn't be any the wiser about the 'situation' between herself and Weaver. “Xello Rikyn.” Putting a polite smile on her face, she takes a step towards the Lord and is about to explain gloss over why she’s in the Basin when a fourth arrives. Well, isn’t this exciting? Yael will have nothing but polite manners and there’s no reason for anyone to attack anyone else, and they can all just pretend to be cordial.

She offers the fourth stallion a greeting with a small dip of her romanesque head; without an introduction, she has no way of knowing that he is also in a position to help her. “I am now Sage een ze Edge and xaf a project I’m vorkeeng on. Collecteend Xelovia’s stories. Vould eet be alright eef I come back een varmer veazer and talk to ze Basiners about zeir storees?” She’s sure the Basin has some very unique oral traditions to pass along, and it is a strictly scholarly endeavor – but if she has to convince them of that, then so be it.

trust your heart if the seas catch fire

live by love, though the stars walk backwards

Image © littlewillow-art

@Rikyn  @Ode  @Weaver  
wellllll this is shit. I sorry :/

Please only tag in starter posts, or if the thread is getting dusty
Force and magic allowed, no death please

Messages In This Thread
Journey to the Past - by Yael - 04-13-2017, 05:50 PM
RE: Journey to the Past - by Weaver - 04-13-2017, 07:26 PM
RE: Journey to the Past - by Beloved - 04-18-2017, 09:09 AM
RE: Journey to the Past - by Yael - 04-21-2017, 10:29 AM