the Rift

Keep it Light [OPEN]

Pippigrin Posts: 77
Dragon's Throat Gladiator atk: 6.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 10hh :: Two HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Brandybuck :: Wolverine :: None Neverrmind

PIPPIGRIN
FALLEN OUT OF BED FROM A LONG & WEARY DREAM

A pair of ears swivelled above the brush and scrub of the forest floor, the feathered creature backed it's rump up upon a tree trunk. Slingshot ready an waiting, mounted upon a leg brace, the stone-coloured halfling cautiously surveyed the area; the same area where not a month or two prior his trusty, faithful saucepan had been stolen by an ursine criminal of great, great dishonour it would seem. To steal a saucepan from a hobbit? The lowest of the low in Pippigrin's opinion. Since that awful, soul-scratching event the poor chap had had to make do with field-food, gnawing on roots and grass, with no propper food or kitchens in his herd land (or any herd land). Proper food... Pippin craved proper food.
This is what had lead the halfling to the threshold today, armed with his slingshot, full of all intent to strike down the saucepan thief. All ten hands of him was fearful, enraged, though truthfully he had no idea where to even begin.

Scooting away from the tree he had parked himself under, Pippigrin gave one more glance over the greenery for any sign of that horrendous creature or his beloved saucepan, but alas, there was naught but greens and browns as far as the eye could see.
But then there was grey.
A peculiar figure wading through the trees caught Pippin's eyes; the figure of similar colour to his own lurked toard the nearby creek, and as Pippin continued to watch from the cover of shrubbery, he noticed the brute was covered in all manner of travel wear, dirt and sweat. Another traveller no doubt; lost, wounded, weary.

Waiting until the gent had lowered himself down into the spring to emerge, Pippigrin cleared his throat to announce his presence before continuing with his airy, strangely masculine voice (the kind one might not expect from one who appeared like a foal to most). "Hallo!" the hobbit bellowed, tail swishing at the flys that gathered over his own sweat-sheened pelt.
"How's the water?" was his next coo, striding closer to the man and dipping his muzzle into the downstream creek water (not seeming to mind that it was now filled with a stranger's blood, sweat and tears). Just a few sips was enough for the hafling, so when he lifted his head from the muddied water he gave a great smile, the water dribbling down his velveteen maw.

Heya! Welcome to Helovia, I'm Neve & this is my character, Pippin!
If you're interested in having Gulliver join the Dragon's Throat, here's some info about our herd land! I love his name btw ♥︎
Ps. you absolutely do not have to read all of this but it's a helpful bunch of documents to refer to if you're interested !
Land Guide - Dragon's Throat - This will explain all the flora and fauna found on the island! We have some mythical plants and creatures that you can learn a bit about in this short guide like Manticores and some super cool plants!
Dragon's Throat Information - This one has almost everything you need to know about the throat from who currently holds rank, the companions, the rules of the herd and even its super intense history!
And finally;
New Player Tables - This is a thread I set up where new players can request a table!

If you think of any questions hit me up!
@Gulliver

Messages In This Thread
Keep it Light [OPEN] - by Gulliver - 04-14-2017, 03:51 PM
RE: Keep it Light [OPEN] - by Pippigrin - 04-15-2017, 01:05 AM
RE: Keep it Light [OPEN] - by Gulliver - 04-16-2017, 04:04 AM
RE: Keep it Light [OPEN] - by Pippigrin - 04-17-2017, 06:37 AM
RE: Keep it Light [OPEN] - by Gulliver - 04-17-2017, 09:14 PM