the Rift

[OPEN] Between the woods and frozen lake

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
G L A S G O W

It was another day where Glasgow felt the need to visit the Greenhouse she so carefully crafted so many seasons ago. The world around her was beautiful, and it rubbed off on the scarred mare. She had bathed more frequently, ate better, even had a glimmer of happiness that lightened up her glassy eyes from her permanently gaunt face. She felt like she could live again, breathe again, just simply be herself without fear of anyone getting weirded out by her. The crafting cave helped in that aspect as well, since she had a way she could hide away when she felt the need to instead of sleeping at an awkward schedule to simply appease her herd mates.

But when the sun glimmered on the greenhouse and Glasgow squinted as she approached, she didn’t notice her close friend among the space between. It wasn’t until she approached after giving the Greenhouse a quiet and cheery hello to the day as she did when she passed typically, that she noticed the familiar teal tinged edges of a very curious face. A wide grin spread across Glasgow’s features, the scars moving and accentuating her smile even more as she bounded up to her friend, aiming to press her soft grey muzzle into the feathers of the mare’s shoulder, where her wing and body collided.

Oh Lyanna! What a surprise to see you here!” She exclaimed, her eyes seeking the gaze of her friend, wondering if she’d notice how much the old woman had changed. “Have you come to make sure I’m behaving myself?” She asked with a wiggle of her eyebrow and a small giggle.

It was then when she noticed Rikyn, and how she missed him was something beyond her. “Oh I’m so sorry I didn’t see you there! This is Lyanna, she’s a great friend of mine from the Edge.” She began, her smile returning to her frightening features.

"Talk."

kidnap me from my reality and crushed pieces in my soul,
color me outside the lines until my shattered heart is whole —

image credits

@Lyanna @Rikyn I DIDNT NOTICE RIKYNS REPLY TIL THE END IM SORRY

Messages In This Thread
Between the woods and frozen lake - by Lyanna - 04-17-2017, 10:49 AM
RE: Between the woods and frozen lake - by Rikyn - 04-28-2017, 10:20 AM
RE: Between the woods and frozen lake - by Glasgow - 04-30-2017, 07:50 PM
RE: Between the woods and frozen lake - by Lyanna - 05-01-2017, 11:14 AM
RE: Between the woods and frozen lake - by Rikyn - 05-02-2017, 11:35 AM
RE: Between the woods and frozen lake - by Lyanna - 05-07-2017, 08:42 AM