the Rift

[OPEN] Between the woods and frozen lake

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra

let the winds erase me,

like the memory of a kiss

It’s not long before someone finds her, but not the someone she is looking for. He seems less than pleased to find her wandering around alone, and she doesn’t even blame him. Instead she offers the stallion and the cerndyr a smile and a nod. “Actually, I am looking for my friend, Glasgow, and I would be forever grateful for some help. I was just with Tia, Lena and Mortuus and they said it would be okay if I stayed to see her.” She hopes that’s explanation enough, and she tries to keep a welcoming look on her face which is easy enough. This is his home, and he is more than welcome to accompany her in whatever direction. She’s not about to argue.

But then, before she can even introduce herself, there’s a familiar figure coming their way. Lyanna’s teal eyes light up as she catches sight of Glasgow bounding in her direction. The pale mare greets her with a touch of her nuzzle to Lyanna’s shoulder, and her smile turns into something of a giant grin. “Glasgow,” she says warmly, reaching out to touch her friend on the neck if the other will allow it.

Then she draws back, taking in the mare and how happy and healthy she seems. Though Lyanna always finds herself missing the scarred ex-Glazier, seeing Glasgow looking so good makes the pain of missing her diminish. If this is the life her friend wanted and needed, then Lyanna was glad for her. “I have indeed come to make sure you aren’t causing too much trouble without me.” She says with a wink, as if either of them were troublemakers. Because what she is really here for is simply to make sure her friend is happy and safe.

Her attention turns back to include Riykn as well, feeling terrible for ignoring his presence while she greeted her friend. But Glasgow was one of the few in Helovia Lyanna trusted completely, and she couldn’t quite bring herself to be selfless when it came to getting to visit with her friend. She gets a little wrapped up in their conversations sometimes.

lyanna

let these waters takes me

Image © Rhiaan

@Rikyn @Glasgow

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki

Messages In This Thread
Between the woods and frozen lake - by Lyanna - 04-17-2017, 10:49 AM
RE: Between the woods and frozen lake - by Rikyn - 04-28-2017, 10:20 AM
RE: Between the woods and frozen lake - by Lyanna - 05-01-2017, 11:14 AM
RE: Between the woods and frozen lake - by Rikyn - 05-02-2017, 11:35 AM