the Rift

[OPEN] Between the woods and frozen lake

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
G L A S G O W

How often are there unconscious unicorns in the caves around here?” Lyanna asked with a hint of a laugh to her question, and Glasgow couldn’t help but to mirror the happiness. A small laugh escaping her own lips as she let her eyes land softly on her Pegasus friend, her best friend, with the hint of a teasing smile on her lips. “I was looking for the crafting cave – since they actually have a place like that here – and when I showed up, there was a unicorn that lived in it and the place smelled horrid. Rikyn showed up and offered his help to get the unicorn a new place to sleep while I figure out how to clean it.” She chuckled again with the explanation of the actions she’s taken since coming to the Basin.

But then the questions shifted to a more serious tone, Lyanna’s overall attitude seeming to grow quiet, as if the Edge had been changed, shifted, different, than it had been when she was there last. Raising an eyebrow slightly, yet saying nothing and quietly assuming, before her voice reaches her ears. After that one sentence, Glasgow’s scarred eyebrows began to furrow as a frown graced her lips. “Oh? I never thought he would, to be honest.” She offered quietly before Lyanna continued.

He made me queen. Me.” A look of surprise came over the scarred mare, her eyes widening though still glassy and milky white as she searched her friend’s face. She began to spill out her words, and Glasgow stretched out her muzzle to gently brush by Lyanna’s neck should she allow it for any sort of comfort. “That is a great honor, Lyanna.” She murmured, offering a small smile of comfort to the mare. “Obviously he saw something in you that you don’t see in yourself. Your kindness, dedication, your love for your herd. Sometimes being in a rank of power makes you lose your happiness, your drive. He had a large family, right? Perhaps he wanted to spend more time with them.” She began to mutter before looking over across the Basin. “Your family is the herd. Even if they don’t agree with you sometimes, and try to argue with your choices. That’s what family does. You, however, will make an amazing lead. I know it.” Her head shifted back toward her teal tinged friend with an even wider, consoling grin.

"Talk."

kidnap me from my reality and crushed pieces in my soul,
color me outside the lines until my shattered heart is whole —

image credits

@Lyanna sorry for the wait! <3

Messages In This Thread
Between the woods and frozen lake - by Lyanna - 04-17-2017, 10:49 AM
RE: Between the woods and frozen lake - by Rikyn - 04-28-2017, 10:20 AM
RE: Between the woods and frozen lake - by Lyanna - 05-01-2017, 11:14 AM
RE: Between the woods and frozen lake - by Rikyn - 05-02-2017, 11:35 AM
RE: Between the woods and frozen lake - by Lyanna - 05-07-2017, 08:42 AM
RE: Between the woods and frozen lake - by Glasgow - 05-13-2017, 10:49 PM