the Rift

[OPEN] Curiosity killed the siren

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

Isopia
          Does your imagination try to make you what you wanted to be?
Because I'm sorry I do what I did, but it came naturally
Despite how bizarre Isopia herself looks, Wessex is something else all together. Blinking at the unicorn, the Seer was glad that Syrena had something to say in response. Her words rang true - whatever the altar was, it seemed to keep its secrets relatively close to its chest.

The demi-goddess nodded with what she hoped pass as understanding as Syrena related how little she thought of Helovia's gods. Being the daughter of one hadn't necessarily swayed Isopia to their way of thinking. If anything, it made her even more skeptical of them, for she was all too aware of their limitations. "I think they are just like us, with more power. Their lives may be longer and their wisdom more experienced, but if I am any evidence of their greatness, given that I exist somewhere between them and everyone else, then clearly they aren't so great, for I am not so very different from anyone else." Her slender shoulders shrugged.

But before Isopia could say more the air suddenly changed. It became coloured and scented, and although Isopia didn't baulk or pull away, her ears perked forward and her golden eyes widened as she turned towards the altar. As black flowers spread across the ground, Isopia lowered her head to investigate them a bit more carefully. They appeared normal, other than their colour, which was perhaps the most strange. Isopia had expected something more supernatural, and yet ... this was just food colouring, at best.

"That was perhaps a bit anti-climactic." Isopia concluded after a moment. "Has it done that before, that you've seen?"

Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
Curiosity killed the siren - by Syrena - 04-17-2017, 02:37 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the siren - by Isopia - 04-17-2017, 03:15 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the siren - by Syrena - 04-19-2017, 07:14 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the siren - by Isopia - 04-20-2017, 10:37 AM
RE: Curiosity killed the siren - by Wessex - 04-20-2017, 03:41 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the siren - by Syrena - 04-23-2017, 06:09 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the siren - by Random Event - 04-27-2017, 10:06 AM
RE: Curiosity killed the siren - by Isopia - 04-27-2017, 10:33 AM
RE: Curiosity killed the siren - by Wessex - 05-02-2017, 07:34 PM