the Rift

[PRIVATE] undo

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
[Image: debejr.jpg]
T I L N E Y

The words Tilney was met with was again the kind that he would not expect from his sea-legged brother, though all too quickly the stag was coming to realise that he did not quite know this man. They had been separated for three years or four, maybe more; How had their ideals drifted so far apart?
with a vicious shake of his lofty crown, the doctor expelled a violent snort from his nares when he was called thick and retarded.  Tilney was one who quite regularly doubted his own intelligence, but that of his brother also; so why his scallywag of a brother felt he could shun his brains when he had a lack of them himself was well beyond the chestnut.

The cloven hooves of the physician continued to stomp, circling before his ranting sibling who had begun on quite the tirade. Brows crossing over glazed eyes, his tail swishing with a deep and ridged agitation, Tilney grumbled with each rebuttal the painted man boomed his way. "I do not wish to control her!" he roared, allowing his left front hoof to crash to the earth with a brilliant thud. "I-"
He was interrupted-
'youre both acting like...like,..'
'little boys!'

Turning his nose in the direction of the half-sized miss who stood in the tree line, Tilney could just about feel his heart bruise and bend. "oh, Maude" He panted, striding forth as she continued her own riled speech. An angered gaze switched from his brother to his daughter, his steps soon to follow as he attempted to usher the sweet doe away from the argument. It seemed that for now, this conversation was over.
"I wished to protect her, Bartholomeo. I would shield any of you with my own life" The patriarch growled, his mind soon drifting to Bart's own child and family "Perhaps you do not understand... You have none left"

Perhaps he only wished to hurt his brother because he had wounded him, though they were the kind of words that drove a knife into his own heart. He would regret those words forever.

dw hes just having a moment
@Bartholomeo @Maude

stock image l love, space

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
undo - by Tilney - 04-18-2017, 09:41 AM
RE: undo - by Bartholomeo - 04-26-2017, 02:36 PM
RE: undo - by Maude - 04-27-2017, 08:21 AM
RE: undo - by Tilney - 05-02-2017, 12:58 AM
RE: undo - by Bartholomeo - 05-20-2017, 09:59 AM