the Rift

[OPEN] [welcome!] hes a riot

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

It's been a while since they had some fresh blood in the herd. It's sorely needed, given the amount of children residing in the Throat - foals will grow up and lend their strength, but for now they're essentially spare weight that cannot really be utilised. Adults are the lifeblood of a herd, and an able-bodied one to help with tasks and ranks is a fine prize indeed. It seems the recruitment contest is going well, and Volterra has noticed with a hint of pride that Pippigrin has been doing a very good job of bringing newcomers back to the herd. At least he, more than most others, is truly trying, and it has been noticed by the colossal Sultan.

He makes his way towards the new arrival with a distinct spring in his heavy step. The herd is growing, blossoming beneath his reign, and it gives him a great sense of pride to know that he and Ampere must be doing something right. The beast arrives at the outskirts of the Throat in time to see Pippigrin and the newcomer arrive in a haze of fiery wings, and Volterra casts a quick, interested glance across the unknown arrival. It is a stallion, tall enough and well-built, and the goliath's eyes glimmer with approval as he looks first to miniature pegasus. "Pippigrin," comes his rumbled greeting, his great head dipping in silent thanks to the tiny warrior for his hard work. Although initially wary of the pony, it's suffice to say that Pippigrin has grown on Volterra like a rash. He might be small - and prone to underhand tactics in battle - but he's a hard worker, brave, and dedicated to the herd. The Indomitable has a certain fondness for the little fellow, as though he's a favoured son - sometimes irritating, but always loved.

Then, the leviathan looks to the newcomer. "Welcome to the herd. My name is Volterra, and I am Sultan here." His level crimson gaze lingers on the other stallion, his expression authoritative but not unkind. "You must be tired from your journey. Come, let us walk to the oasis as we talk." Volterra turns, inviting both Pippigrin and Gulliver to follow him as he begins to wander towards the Oasis. "I'm afraid I didn't catch your name?"

THE INDOMITABLE
IF IT FEELS GOOD, TASTES GOOD, IT MUST BE MINE
HEROES ALWAYS GET REMEMBERED BUT YOU KNOW LEGENDS NEVER DIE
image: neverr

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
[welcome!] hes a riot - by Pippigrin - 04-18-2017, 10:38 AM
RE: [welcome!] hes a riot - by Gulliver - 04-20-2017, 10:33 PM
RE: [welcome!] hes a riot - by Pippigrin - 04-22-2017, 10:06 AM
RE: [welcome!] hes a riot - by Volterra - 04-22-2017, 02:15 PM
RE: [welcome!] hes a riot - by Gulliver - 04-23-2017, 07:00 PM
RE: [welcome!] hes a riot - by Pippigrin - 04-24-2017, 01:31 PM
RE: [welcome!] hes a riot - by Volterra - 04-24-2017, 02:15 PM
RE: [welcome!] hes a riot - by Gulliver - 04-27-2017, 10:10 AM
RE: [welcome!] hes a riot - by Pippigrin - 05-01-2017, 03:01 AM
RE: [welcome!] hes a riot - by Volterra - 05-02-2017, 09:40 AM