the Rift

[OPEN] [welcome!] hes a riot

Gulliver Posts: 18
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 3 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
.A.
Guilliver's laugh was hearty and low-toned, but needed.  When he arrived in this foreign place, his spirits were low and his energy lower.  Maybe it was fate, but he thought that meeting Pip was just what he needed.  And now, as the little stallion spoke as a child as he held the key in his mouth, Gully was reminded that it is okay to let loose a little, even on a perilous journey.  He again grinned as Pip spoke his mysterious words, talking about locks and keys.  Maybe hobbits were much deeper then they appear to be.

All of a sudden, a strange sensation filled him.  It was tingly and he could feel every nerve ending and strand of muscle bust open as if awakened by a higher force.  What was this, magic?  His lips opened to ask, but before he could get the words out, he was lifted up, the ground becoming smaller as the clouds above whisked about his head.  His eyes grew wide, but instead of filling with fear, they gleamed with fascination.  He was flying?!  Pip's warning of not looking down didn't reach him.  His eyes rolled in his head, taking in a true birds eye view.  The ocean's deep blue clashed with the desert red, and Gulliver loved every bit of it.

The flight seemed short, and before he knew it, Gulliver's hooves touched ground.  His face beamed with excitement.  If the whole of Helovia was as mystical as his travels so far, he knew he could find home.  He swung around, looking out at the vast sea that they had just crossed; just flew over. His gaze was pulled away as a booming voice approached.  Gulliver glanced behind him, looking for the man. His vision was filled with a large, dark colored stallion.  Turning around, he smiled widely, his mood hitting a high peak.  The man introduced himself as Volterra, the Sultan of the Throat.  Realizing that the leader of the herd that he hoped to call home is personally welcoming him, Gulliver quickly composed himself, trying to control his childish energy and excitement.  Though the large stallion radiated with authority, Pip was correct.  He also seemed welcoming and kind.

"Yes, sir.  It has been quite a journey to get here, but i believe it was worth it.  My name is Gulliver, or Gully if you like, and I am very pleased to meet you.  Pip has been telling me about this place, and how you and Ampere have made it florish.  I am excited to be here."  Even though he seems gushy, Gully meant every word.  He wanted to prance after Volterra, but his tense joints only allowed him to follow at a stiff walk.  Maybe he had finally found a home that can appreciate him for more then his reproduction and battle stats.

He walks. | "He talks." | He thinks.

Messages In This Thread
[welcome!] hes a riot - by Pippigrin - 04-18-2017, 10:38 AM
RE: [welcome!] hes a riot - by Gulliver - 04-20-2017, 10:33 PM
RE: [welcome!] hes a riot - by Pippigrin - 04-22-2017, 10:06 AM
RE: [welcome!] hes a riot - by Volterra - 04-22-2017, 02:15 PM
RE: [welcome!] hes a riot - by Gulliver - 04-23-2017, 07:00 PM
RE: [welcome!] hes a riot - by Pippigrin - 04-24-2017, 01:31 PM
RE: [welcome!] hes a riot - by Volterra - 04-24-2017, 02:15 PM
RE: [welcome!] hes a riot - by Gulliver - 04-27-2017, 10:10 AM
RE: [welcome!] hes a riot - by Pippigrin - 05-01-2017, 03:01 AM
RE: [welcome!] hes a riot - by Volterra - 05-02-2017, 09:40 AM