the Rift

Looking for a love interest/crush

Wessex Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Haruspex atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 3 HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Astor
Alright, Wessex needs to not be about all the fighting stuff all the time. Cause that gets borrrrrrrrring after awhile.

Are there any ladies who would be interested in talking/maybe flirting with her? No promises needed, just would like to see where things go. She had a crush on Manon, but that's kind of ebbed, because Manon poofed and other various reasons. Tia will always remain on a pedestal for her, so someone real and attainable would be *awesome* cause she needs to learn to access feelings. XD
-- please tag in all posts! --
-- magic and force allowed, no death or permanent damage --

Reli Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: Shortie :: ~Immortal~
Reli
MayormaynottotallyshipWessexandTiabecauseIlovethem<3333

I can offer Imogen for flirting?? It will be more as manipulation on Mo's part, since she loathes all unicorns c': she'll just try to see if she can play with Wessex's head at all, try to gain some sort of advantage, or leverage for the future. Obviously Wessex could squash her like a bug, so if Mo is found out, I'd prefer for it to be later XD but that could be fun too.

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
Amaris is "straight" in a sexual sense but she also feels very deeply for those she considers friends etc, and if Wessex developed a crush on her and said nothing for a good long while Amaris would be completely oblivious forever xD

When she grows to like others she tends to not necessarily flirt but become very generous with her praise and want to encourage them to do well, all round "nice-girl" stuff, if Wessex took that to mean more by mistake it could be interesting maybe? ^^

*hoards Astor's charries*
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~