the Rift

[PRIVATE] Y'all gon' make me lose my mind

Merida Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily
A quote can go here yay!
what if it's two lines?

Ah, AH! What is that I hear? Hoofbeats! Yes, perfect. I don't care who it is I will get to practice killing the pegasus to get his wings! I feel Miles cringe mentally. SHUT UP! I scream back at him. SHUT UP OR I'LL KILL YOU FIRST! I can feel him pull back in our bond. Withdrawing from me. Good. I don't need him. I was foolish to ever think he could count as a brother. He wasn't good enough to make Father happy with me. Sure I had bonded but it was lesser than a dragon.

So I charge forward, feeling Miles slip from my back as the trio comes into sight. I don't care that it's another equine, or that she is a mother, or that there is a bonded. All I care about, is crushing each of their skulls under my hooves. Soaking my legs in blood like the warrior princess Father wanted of me. Like I think he wants of me.

I slam hard into the mare, as I feel Miles join me. Even as wrong as he felt I was for doing this, he comes to help me. I know he has the power of dreams... As I know he's used it on me before. I wonder idly if he is using it now to try and spare the child. Let her see what is coming for her next! I cry to him. I push chest to chest with the other mare, my teeth snapping out at any flesh I could reach.

"Talk?"

((slight power playing my own characters to speed things along. Admin i'll edit if thats not allowed))

Please Tag Merida in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Merida at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Merida - 04-19-2017, 04:51 AM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Vitani - 04-19-2017, 05:36 AM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Merida - 04-27-2017, 02:24 AM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Vitani - 04-27-2017, 02:43 AM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Merida - 04-27-2017, 02:52 AM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Volterra - 04-28-2017, 03:40 PM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Merida - 04-30-2017, 06:53 AM