the Rift

[PRIVATE] Y'all gon' make me lose my mind

Merida Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily
A quote can go here yay!
what if it's two lines?

I am able to knock the mare over in our struggle, and I scream out with joy. Look at me now Father! Look at the killer I have become! I feel her below me, trying to get up as I turn. I stand over here rear at first, moving up her body quickly. I use my own to block her attempts at standing. She seems to panic, her legs thrashing around and her hooves clipping my legs a few times. No matter.

I use one front hoof to push the weakling down to the dirt. Down like the dirt she will become. That's when I feel it. The scream of anguish and fear as my soul is ripped apart. The hellhound had caught Miles by the throat, and was killing him. Fuck this! I rear up, and with a sickening squelch and a thud I end the pathetic mare below me. Her blood splashes up my legs and chest, even some on my neck and face. I laugh, a laugh that did not seem to belong to me as my soul was ripped away. I could feel Miles dying, and I did nothing but pound in the head of the mare.

The hellhound then turns on me, fire raining from the skies. She leaps at me, and I don't care. I have killed her soul tie, and it is a matter of time before that little darling is all that's left. The hellhound uses every once of energy she has left, to attack and harm me. But in the end, she joins her bonded on the dirt as I break her spine.

That's when, I turn my attention to the child....

"Talk?"

Please Tag Merida in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Merida at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Merida - 04-19-2017, 04:51 AM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Vitani - 04-19-2017, 05:36 AM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Merida - 04-27-2017, 02:24 AM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Vitani - 04-27-2017, 02:43 AM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Merida - 04-27-2017, 02:52 AM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Volterra - 04-28-2017, 03:40 PM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Merida - 04-30-2017, 06:53 AM