the Rift

[PRIVATE] Y'all gon' make me lose my mind

Victorina Posts: 10
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Newborn (Ages in TallSun)
Emily
V
I
C
T
O
R
I
N
A

Everything happens so fast. A mare appears with a strange creature riding on her back, charging straight at Mama. Mama shoves me aside and takes the attack. I watch, in numb horror as the mare's fight... They fight, and Mama falls. The other mare takes advantage of this. My eyes can only stare as Mama screams for me to run. To run and go find Papa. But I an frozen on the spot, caught like a deer in headlights. The mare moves oh so slowly up over Mama, pinning her to the ground. She even goes as far as using her hoof to push Mama on her side.

I don't know who screams louder, Sarabi or I as the mare rears up and lands on Mama's head. I watch as the one who had taken care of me and brought me into this world.... As her head caves in under the pressure. It's only when Sarabi screams that my head turns. I watch as she kills the other creature on her jaws. A life for a life. She then turns on the mare.

They fight for a while, scrambling back and forth as she tries to get the upper hand. Sarabi tries, she really does. But the mare is just to much for her. I watch helplessly as Sarabi too falls, and the mare breaks her back with a sickening crack.

It's only as the mare turns to me, that I scream PAPA!!!!! My legs stumbling backward. I do not fall, but I feel the neckless seem to come to life. A light shell armor contouring to my small frame.

Victorina talks

Image Credit

@Volterra - Enter protective Papa <3

Messages In This Thread
Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Merida - 04-19-2017, 04:51 AM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Vitani - 04-19-2017, 05:36 AM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Merida - 04-27-2017, 02:24 AM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Vitani - 04-27-2017, 02:43 AM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Merida - 04-27-2017, 02:52 AM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Victorina - 04-27-2017, 06:00 AM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Volterra - 04-28-2017, 03:40 PM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Merida - 04-30-2017, 06:53 AM