the Rift

[PRIVATE] Y'all gon' make me lose my mind

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

Papa!

There's something about that word that crosses time and space itself, transcending the world until it reaches the ears of the stallion who is mercifully grazing nearby. His mammoth head lifts, ears pricking forwards, and he's in motion within seconds - there's no time to question, because the anguish in Victorina's scream says enough about the urgency of the situation. He's galloping, flying through the forest like a man possessed. The trees are a blur beside him, his thunderous hoofbeats creating a din like an earthquake; a fallen log provides a momentary obstacle, before being swiftly hurdled. He lands awkwardly, trips, but doesn't break his stride.

Finally he arrives. The sight that greets him is a grim one - two dead companions, and Vitani. He pauses for a moment, horror spreading slowly across his face at her crushed skull, her mangled remains. "Vitani," he murmurs, but there's no time to stop and mourn - there's Victorina, and she's cowering beneath the forceful gaze of....

"Merida?" His half-sister, murdering somebody in cold blood? Her expression, too...Volterra suddenly does not trust her, does not want her anywhere near his child, and he skids to a halt in front of Victorina. He blocks his daughter with his massive black bulk, his ears pinned flat, his muscles damp with sweat as he flexes every inch of his colossal power to try and frighten Merida from any further action. "Merida, stop! This is my daughter. This is your niece." If the mad mare wants the filly, she will have to go through the Indomitable - an unenviable task for anybody.

THE INDOMITABLE

I'M A WHISPER LOST UPON WIND, I'M THE EMBER THAT'LL BURN YOU DOWN
I'M THE WATER THAT'LL DROWN YOU, I'M THE STAR THAT'S JUST A BLACK HOLE NOW
image: naia-art

@Merida

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Merida - 04-19-2017, 04:51 AM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Vitani - 04-19-2017, 05:36 AM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Merida - 04-27-2017, 02:24 AM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Vitani - 04-27-2017, 02:43 AM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Merida - 04-27-2017, 02:52 AM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Volterra - 04-28-2017, 03:40 PM
RE: Y'all gon' make me lose my mind - by Merida - 04-30-2017, 06:53 AM