the Rift

are we not heroes? [drake sons preferred, open]

Mandrake Posts: 53
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: 15
Alex
*apologizes for long title*

I want to see my sons. My sons, all grown up. An amused, wicked smile lights up my lips. Archibald... Vincent... Wilder... Evers... Casimir... Knox... Kipp... Emerson... all playing their own games. Of course, not even my greatest achievement Archibald would dare to challenge me. If they were so silly as to, why, my other sons would stamp them out in an instant. It was far too trivial of a matter to do so myself, although to ruin many years of work was a grave disappointment. Yet, I find myself wondering. What of Evers? Unicorn War Lord, leader of the Foothills. Right. Maybe it is time to step up his game. Next stallion who courts me, I shall have to set him hounding onto. Although Archibald and Loretta may be very well as well. Perhaps both would be the best choice. Brother bonding time!

My hoof breaks through the crusted snow, scrapes away. Lips seek out dried grass, eats the pale, dry food with disgust. Better yet, send my sons on a quest to find good green grass! Winter's embrace, I do not mind, yet the dead grass I very much do. It is so horrid, so bitter. Such a small fact sets me in a temper, although it quickly evaporates like the frosted breath leaving my mouth. As I swallow down the measly scraps, my mind is a-thinking, turning Evers over and over, examining him from every angle. It is time to hold conference with my children, I think. Yes, it is indeed.

""

Evers the Able Posts: 82
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 12 Buff: NOVICE
Rita :: Greyhound :: Water Mold imi

Evers the Able

quote quote quote

Her presence is demanding, even just her sent and he must follow. He must obey to the unspoken command. It had been a while since Evers had seen his mother, her grey imposing figure appearing, almost like camouflage against the bitter snow that now snapped at his feet. Eyes devoid of anything, almost robotic, as he came to her with his movements almost eager to see her. The blue's whole life centred around this one mare, there was nothing before Mandrake. He was Chief of the Foothills but even that didn't matter, Evers would always answer to her until the spell he knew nothing of was broken and the memories long forgotten came back. He wondered if the others had scented her presence and were coming too, or was it just him she wanted to see.

"Mother." His quiet scholar's voice sang to her, was there something that needed doing? Would he have to start making excuses to the other leads already. Who needed to be killed? Not many would have seen the scenes the blue boy had, he seemed quiet and innocent to most. Nobody could ever really guess the extent of his messed up family. Knox. Where was he? His new little brother who had been christened in his own fathers blood. Evers had not seen him in sometime, no doubt the little deranged boy would be making his mother proud somewhere. That was all they were here for after all. Now Evers stood in front of Mandrake, wondering if she would be proud of him and what he had achieved.

Evers the Able Posts: 82
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 12 Buff: NOVICE
Rita :: Greyhound :: Water Mold imi
[ooc; I hope you don't mind if we do this thread again at a later date. It'd make more sense with Archibald and Evers there as both leaders. Plus I wanna cut his threads so I can concentrate on the Threshold and Leader things for the moment <33
I hope that's okay D:]

Xira Posts: 67
Up For Adoption atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 hh :: 7 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kye :: Red-Footed Falcon :: Read Adoptable
[[Also now that Tajheri is around- maybe after Taj is out of the threshold?]]