the Rift

!! Lullaby [Open]

Noxia Posts: 10
World's Edge Mare
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 3 years (born Tallsun || Year 5)
Abba
What day was it? What month? When did it get so warm? Her head spun - baby blue eyes moving sporadically in a futile attempt to take in every single aspect which was around her. The trees. Yes. Focus on the trees. Let's see. This was tree... twenty-five? Yes, that sounded about right. She would go with that. Just count the trees. After all, the trees couldn't move - unlike her thoughts. Apparently her thoughts could flutter away... leave blank spaces in her memory. How on earth had she gotten here again?!

Noxia let out a sharp snort. For goodness sake, she didn't think she could even remember how she got in this forest, let alone why she had woken up within its boundaries. A dark grey forelock quietly fell across her right eye, blocking most of the sights on that side. Only flashes of light would dance across her iris, but she didn't care enough to shove it away - to deal with the entirety of the world which seemed to exist in order to pacify the animals in the area. Birds chirped, her ears twitching with each note of the songs that floated through the air. Yet, other than that she seemed inexplicably alone.

So. Birds. Trees. Oh, there appeared to be rabbits too - since one just scampered in front of her only to disappear again. Yeah. Who was she kidding. Just because she was staring at the world around her did not mean that she was going to end up figuring out just what had gotten her to this point. Part of her ached, wanting to find somewhere that she could truly rest - but another part of her kept nudging her to keep her limbs moving.  One hoof in front of the other. That's how the saying went, right?

Goodness gracious. For the love of everything that was holy! Was it too much to ask for someone to come along? Perhaps then she could figure out a way out of this forest. She was already at tree seventy, and there didn't seem to be any kind of end in sight. She really did not feel like walking in circles (if she wasn't already, because let's be honest she probably was) for the rest of eternity.

Yeah. Noxia... You'll still be walking in circles for the rest of eternity my dear. That sense of direction? Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but... You don't really have one.

Feel free to join! I'm a little rusty, it's been about a year since I last wrote like this.
No clue where she'll go - will be based solely off of interactions here.
Noxia
and you can't tell, I'm scared as hell
'cause I can't get you on the telephone
so just close your eyes. Well honey, here comes your lullaby
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
!! Lullaby [Open] - by Noxia - 04-19-2017, 08:34 AM
RE: !! Lullaby [Open] - by Lyanna - 04-19-2017, 08:59 AM
RE: !! Lullaby [Open] - by Noxia - 04-20-2017, 01:20 AM
RE: !! Lullaby [Open] - by Lyanna - 04-22-2017, 05:37 PM
RE: !! Lullaby [Open] - by Noxia - 04-24-2017, 09:58 PM
RE: !! Lullaby [Open] - by Lyanna - 04-26-2017, 12:01 PM