the Rift

!! Lullaby [Open]

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra

let the winds erase me,

like the memory of a kiss

Lyanna was pretty plain in the world of Helovia. If wings were impressive, wait till the girl met some of the other horses that called this place home. Mesec, with wings and horn and his glowing stomach. Tiamat, who looks quite like something that the ocean birthed. Roskuld and Chico who were well…Roskuld and Chico. Lyanna can’t help but laugh at the first words that come out of the other mare’s mouth, though her laugh too is kind, like everything about Lyanna. “Many here have wings, yes. Though I was born with mine. I’m not sure if they are something you can get after birth, though you could likely get some sort of magic to fly.”

She smiles, and then shakes her head, looking almost sheepish. “Sorry, that might be information overload. If wings are new to you, perhaps magic is too?” The girl continues, seeming a little flustered, and Lyanna tries her best to smile reassuringly at the other mare. She remembers coming here, remembers being flustered and scared and truthfully, sadder than she’d ever been. Because when she finally made it here, to a place that seemed safe and secure, she’d stopped long enough to let the horror of her old life wash over her.

To this day, she has never entirely escaped it. The threshold holds ghosts for her. Adelene, mostly, disappearing between the trees. She’d thought she’d been doing the right thing, leaving her sister to choose her own path. But instead, the girl had simply gone, and Lyanna can only blame herself. She should have stayed, should have gone wherever Adelene had wanted to go. But how could she have known then?

“I’m Lyanna. It’s a pleasure to meet you Nox. This land is called Helovia, and right now you are in the Threshold. I promise, it ends,” she smile grows a bit and she nods her head, indicating for Noxia to follow, clearly leading her to the border between the Threshold and the rest of Helovia. “The World’s Edge is one of the three herds here. The other two are the Dragon’s Throat and the Aurora Basin. The Edge is named for the cliff that makes up one of our borders. It’s a beautiful view.” She falls silent then, figuring she’s given the other more than enough information to chew on for the moment.

lyanna

let these waters takes me

Image © Rhiaan

@Noxia

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki

Messages In This Thread
!! Lullaby [Open] - by Noxia - 04-19-2017, 08:34 AM
RE: !! Lullaby [Open] - by Lyanna - 04-19-2017, 08:59 AM
RE: !! Lullaby [Open] - by Noxia - 04-20-2017, 01:20 AM
RE: !! Lullaby [Open] - by Lyanna - 04-22-2017, 05:37 PM