the Rift

[PRIVATE] Helmet hair

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie

It is not Hubris who finds him, but Babel.

The sight of the golden dragon, especially to man such as that to which she appears, seems to portend something. Looking up from his work (several metal spades, which he has made in different styles to test for efficacy, and is in the process of crafting wooden handles for), his blue eyes momentarily flicker with worry. An omen?

Of what?

It’s only after a seconds thought that he recognizes her, but only just so, as the Mountain’s other bonded dragon, who is far more reserved in nature than her chipper bronze, who he’d surely have recognized pretty quickly. Tilting his head with wonder, the clever Royal quickly moves out into the wood, leaving the clumsy man to stumble after her hurriedly with an exasperated and worried exclamation.

"Hey! Wait up!" he calls, crashing through the forest after the swift, golden female.

He looses sight of the dragon only moments before he canters into the clearing in which the Mountain waits for him, his large hooves clamorously drumming against the earth as he pulls to a stop.

"Damn," he mutters under his breath, glancing about for the gold, and starting slightly when he lays eyes on Isopia, "Ah!"

Proclaims the man as he takes several nervous steps back, his eyes widening. Smiling sheepishly when he realizes its who he was looking for all along, he steps towards her, glancing at the skull tucked under her wing. Shit. He’d told her he’d be at the Veins, hadn’t he? Hopefully she hadn’t waited there long…

"Hey, you’re back," he says, with a smile, but as he apologizes, his small falls, and his eyes drift downward, "I, uh, well I’m sorry I didn’t meet you in the south. I get so busy, I lose track of time too easily, I think…"

With regained vivacity, his eyes return to the often overly-serious mare with a hopeful cheer that every thing had been done.

"Did it go well?" he asks, "I hope it wasn't a terrible amount of trouble."

@Isopia
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Messages In This Thread
Helmet hair - by Isopia - 04-20-2017, 10:51 AM
RE: Helmet hair - by Dragomir - 04-24-2017, 09:37 AM
RE: Helmet hair - by Isopia - 04-24-2017, 10:35 AM
RE: Helmet hair - by Dragomir - 04-26-2017, 08:08 AM
RE: Helmet hair - by Isopia - 04-27-2017, 10:44 AM
RE: Helmet hair - by Dragomir - 05-04-2017, 12:21 PM