the Rift

[PRIVATE] Helmet hair

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd
the mountain that knows.

Isopia accepts his forgiveness with an uncomfortable half-nod of her head. For a moment she thinks that she's finally done with all of this...that is, until Dragomir extends the conversation, looping back around again to Isopia's past mistakes.

What does it matter? She thinks with an annoyed mental breath. Her death-marked face remains placid however, as she forces herself to think of an appropriate response. "I realized the hypocrisy of what I'd done." The Mountain began. "I came to the Edge to challenge the King and Queen for an item that one of their sleuths had taken. I'd almost forgotten that I'd taken something from you, because without you being around, I was all too easy to forget what I had done, and how the helmet had been acquired. Immediately after my challenge commenced with Tembovu, I sought you out."

Hubris patted Isopia's shoulder reassuringly, mentally telling her that she'd done the right thing, and was continuing to do the right thing. Babel however, giving 0 fucks about returning items or the morality of stealing them, whistled loudly and childishly, indicating that he, if no one else, was entirely over this conversation.

@Dragomir

Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
Helmet hair - by Isopia - 04-20-2017, 10:51 AM
RE: Helmet hair - by Dragomir - 04-24-2017, 09:37 AM
RE: Helmet hair - by Isopia - 04-24-2017, 10:35 AM
RE: Helmet hair - by Dragomir - 04-26-2017, 08:08 AM
RE: Helmet hair - by Isopia - 04-27-2017, 10:44 AM
RE: Helmet hair - by Dragomir - 05-04-2017, 12:21 PM