the Rift

Let's Play

Gulliver Posts: 18
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 3 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
.A.
Hello!

This pretty man is Gulliver, my nerdy boy who has a goal in mind. He would like to become an Apostle of DT. In order for that to happen, he needs to learn all he can about Helovia, Dragons Throat, the Gods..everything.

I also want him to meet some others. He is a very sweet guy, who tries not to get into physical alterations, so I am not sure how he will react about sparring. Of course if he is defending a friend, he will allow it. But to do that he needs friends!

He is also open to lady friends.  He is not a man whore by any means but he has a hard to finding someone who will stick with him.  He is very honest and even though it would be easier, he won't lie about whether or not something will work out.

So let's plot and make some magic happen! Also feel free to pm me or find me on discord :)

Thanks!

Riven Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: Average :: Old
Riven
My lad Noah needs some legit friends and Gully (>.>) sounds like someone he could find affinity with. Would you be interested in seeing where they go? I'm not an 'instant' relationship writer, so you'd be guaranteed a solid few threads as they work things out either way :)

.A.
Yaass !

He has this fascination about non-equine people (particularly Pegasus. He was dumbfounded at Pippigrin lol) so I would love for him to hopefully form a close friendship. He may get jealous because sometimes he thinks he is boring but he will just have to work through it.

I am waiting for his rank to get updated so I can post outside th e threshold but as soon as that happens I can get a thread up

Riven Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: Average :: Old
Riven
Sounds great :) Reckon it should be in the Meadow about halfway between them both if that suits you? Liquid time ftw

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
Would love to thread he and Amaris :)
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare
I think Gulliver and Astarot could be really good friends! He needs some guy friends xD

.A.
I am excited to post with all of you!

@Amaris and @Astarot if you could get threads up or if you have any open threads I can throw Gully in, that would be great

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare
I might be Ble to get one up! This weekend is going to be super busy! <3
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_trans_tag_by_are_we_...a8y6wy.png]

Rottie Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'4" :: 29
Rottie
I have Naerys who would love to make more friends. She's from the Edge but loves to travel/explore so it wouldn't be unusual for her to be found further south. Maybe they could meet up somewhere?

BUT I also have Bella. She lives in the Dragon's Throat as well so they could definitely meet. :D

Of course, I have others as well (Miykael, Caine, and Fenyx). Those two just popped into my head first but I'm definitely open if you're interested.

.A.
@Rottie both of those sound great. He needs some buddies in the Throat. Ideas in who should start some threads?

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie
Glacia would be more than willing to tell him about the history of the Aurora Basin!

Rottie Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'4" :: 29
Rottie
I'd be happy to start some threads for us! Bella is making her way back to the Throat (she got lost) so once she's back, I'll have her bump into him. :D

Is there anywhere in particular you'd like Gulliver to explore? Naerys would happily explore with him and/or fill him in on some of the Helovian events that have happened in the last three years.