the Rift

[PRIVATE] I hope this can help... [ Yael]

Yael Posts: 186
World's Edge Seer atk: 7.5 | def: 11 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 :: 39 - appears 8 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zani :: Serval :: None Astor
The last thing Yael expects that evening is for a companion to come looking for her, let alone the companion of someone she barely knows. By now she knows most of the Edgers by sight, if not by name, and most of their companions as well - some more than others, and some not at all, of course. But the golden mare is working hard on that. With such a large herd, it can take a bit of time! Her mind seems to be constantly working in overdrive these days as she talks and interviews and is determined to remember the big, important events.

It’s all one big, interconnected story. Cause and effect. With individuals, she repeats the stories back until she has it right, putting names and personal attributes into a sort of mnemonic system of rhythm and rhyme. Some, like Amaris and Lyanna, are easy to remember. Others, with names and places as foreign as her own, are more difficult. Practice makes perfect, and these days the Sage works from dawn till dusk, memorizing and remembering so that others don’t have to. Each night is filled with fantastical dreams of her friends’ worlds as her imagination brings them to life in ways that could not be possible, as villains become twenty feet tall and love and death walk hand in hand along the pathways of her brain.

Tonight, the cerndyr finds her her with a mouthful of summer grass. “Oh, xello!” she says after chewing and swallowing. He looks awfully familiar, she thinks, but cannot immediately place him. Ah, well, it is no matter. Another bite, a swallow, and off they go. She follows the little deer until they come to a pregnant mare all by lonesome in a secluded area of the forest. Ah! Now the name comes to her! “Raeden,” Yael begins.Shalom, are you alright?” It is a silly question, and she realizes this as soon as it leaves her mouth. If something were truly wrong, the cerndyr would have sought one of the doctors, not the Sage (unless someone has told the mare she's birthed eleven children - it's enough to set any first time mother at ease). “I mean,” she tries again, “eet ees nice to finally truly meet you.”

Yael offers the similarly colored mare a kind smile, meaning every word.  

Yael

a lover of the light

@Raeden  Ack. I'm so sorry this is late x.x

Please only tag in starter posts, or if the thread is getting dusty
Force and magic allowed, no death please

Messages In This Thread
I hope this can help... [ Yael] - by Raeden - 04-21-2017, 11:02 PM
RE: I hope this can help... [ Yael] - by Yael - 04-27-2017, 04:27 PM
RE: I hope this can help... [ Yael] - by Raeden - 05-05-2017, 04:01 PM
RE: I hope this can help... [ Yael] - by Yael - 05-07-2017, 11:17 AM
RE: I hope this can help... [ Yael] - by Raeden - 05-24-2017, 03:15 PM
RE: I hope this can help... [ Yael] - by Yael - 06-08-2017, 12:09 PM