the Rift

[PRIVATE] I hope this can help... [ Yael]

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

It did not take long for Tin to find who he was looking for. Bright green eyes glowed as he saw the mare that was covered in gold. Looking to the woman, he urged her to follow. Then when she finally looked up and started walking towards him, fragile legs jumped around and skipped off in the direction of Raeden. His deep red body glowed, and the elemental markings swirled with his surroundings. Finally, after a few minutes, the pale golden specter came into sight. Her warm teal eyes looked to Tin then she finally saw the mare she was looking for. Yael emerged from the bush, and she greeted the specter almost immediately.

Silver orbs flickered with joy as the mare greets her with the enthusiasm ringing in her voice. Raeden dipped her skull as she began to speak "Yael! Yes, I am well, pregnant, but well. It is such a pleasure to finally, talk with you. The herd leads and others have talked about how active you have been in the herd. I just wanted to say thank you for all that you are doing around here." Her eyes looked to Tin as he stands next to her side. His heavy skull looked over to the mares speaking. " How have you been? I hope the herd is treating you well." she looked to Tin and nodded her pointed skull for him to go into her hut. The deer comes out with a cloak that was hanging on the wall. It was cumbersome and large for the deer to carry. The black fleece cloak folded upon his back as he walked from the hut.

Raeden turned her radiant skull towards the deer then looked back to Yael. A smile formed along the lines of Raedens maw as Tin grew closer. "I have heard that you have some issues with the colder weather. I am used to the fridged winds and tempetures of Helovia. This item will not serve me any purpose. I also stole it for the Herd. I believe it will suit you much better, and you deserve something for all your hard work ." Raeden nudged Tin forward, he took a few steps to stand in front of the Gold mare. "It is made from fleece by a Basin weaver. It should keep you warm in this coming Frost Fall. It may even add a bit of protection in spars. I hope you like it. " Her bright teal eyes looked for the mare's reaction, seeing if she would like the item or not.

OOC:: Sorry it took so long!! Raeden is gifting. This has been approved by sarah and smitty when tembovu ruled

:: [ Item: Cloak | Defensive. Medium sized fleece cloak. (stolen from Zandora). ]
:: [ Restrictions | Offers little protection in battle. ]

"Talk."
raeden
"I want someone with secrets that nobody, nobody, nobody knows"

image | coding

@Yael

Messages In This Thread
I hope this can help... [ Yael] - by Raeden - 04-21-2017, 11:02 PM
RE: I hope this can help... [ Yael] - by Yael - 04-27-2017, 04:27 PM
RE: I hope this can help... [ Yael] - by Raeden - 05-05-2017, 04:01 PM
RE: I hope this can help... [ Yael] - by Yael - 05-07-2017, 11:17 AM
RE: I hope this can help... [ Yael] - by Raeden - 05-24-2017, 03:15 PM