the Rift

[PRIVATE] I hope this can help... [ Yael]

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

Teal orbs brightened as the mare spoke about how she was doing in her job. Raeden had not been able to do very much since she was bearing a foal, but she tried her best to do everything for the herd. Yael seemed like she was always working on something for the herd. Raeden listened for a moment letting a soft smile fall upon the curves of her maw. Tin waited for a few seconds to see what the woman would do about her gift. It was something that Raeden had been holding onto for a while now. The cola was doing nothing for the pair other than taking up space in their hut. Cloven hooves pranced slightly when the mare seemed to enjoy what she was receiving. His heavily antlered skull looked between the mares to see how each one would react to the other.

Yeal then goes on to speak about the gift that Raeden was giving her. Her shoulder shrugged slightly with a glowing glimmer of golden tones. "Well I had heard through the grape vine that last Frost Fall was not a very good season for you. I figured after speaking with the Queen and King this would be the perfect gift for you. I am really glad you… " Her words get cut off by the other mare pulling her into a large hug. Teal eyes widened slightly thrown off by the action, but the Specter embraced the other woman. "I am really happy you like it. I wanted to go to someone who would use and need it." Tin walked over nudging the mare’s leg. He wanted her to try it on and see how the cloak fits.

Glimmering silver eyes looked at the gold and black woman. "Please try it on and see how you like it. " Her sweet voice dripped from her maw like sugar filler honey. Tilting her opalescent horn she waited for the mare to take the cloak. "I am sorry if you have not seen me in the herd very much. I am expecting a Foal and this one seems heavier than the last. It is draining out very ounce of energy I have. It makes my stealthy job ten times harder." An air light chuckle fell from her maw as she looked back to her stomach.

OOC:: Sorry it took so long!! We need to update records now!

:: [ Item: Cloak | Defensive. Medium sized fleece cloak. (stolen from Zandora). ]
:: [ Restrictions | Offers little protection in battle. ]

"Talk."
raeden
"I want someone with secrets that nobody, nobody, nobody knows"

image | coding

@Yael

Messages In This Thread
I hope this can help... [ Yael] - by Raeden - 04-21-2017, 11:02 PM
RE: I hope this can help... [ Yael] - by Yael - 04-27-2017, 04:27 PM
RE: I hope this can help... [ Yael] - by Raeden - 05-05-2017, 04:01 PM
RE: I hope this can help... [ Yael] - by Yael - 05-07-2017, 11:17 AM
RE: I hope this can help... [ Yael] - by Raeden - 05-24-2017, 03:15 PM