the Rift

[PRIVATE] You Don't know the Psychopath Sitting Next to You

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox

The girls remark was something that the beast expected out of her. A smile almost cracked at the edge of his blackened maw. To his pleasant surprise the woman followed him into the blood stained cave. Gray eyes watched the storm worsen outside of the small rock surrounded home. His body glowed with the flickering light of the warm tones from the fire. His mind went back to her question that she asked outside. what kind of girl do you think I am? A heavy sigh left his maw “I think you are the kinda girl who does not put up with any bull shit. I feel like you hide a softer side of your self behind a stone like exterior, but what do I know? I am just a Time Mender, a broken soul, and as some say a creep.” His voice chuckled slightly looking back to the woman.

The small black bird shook the water from his feathers onto the painted girls back. His eyes would have lightened if there was any joy or happiness left in his heart. He had a soft spot for companions. Nox was never lucky enough to obtain one himself. Weavers voice broke his concentration. The girl was asking about the bleeding. It was a good question and only those who cared enough would care to ask. Looking to the stone ground his eyes followed the drops of crimson liquid.They ran down his legs and body, and trickled across the features of his face. “It is a curse. You know how some around here are blessed with a magic that allows them to walk on water, change colors, and grow plants where they walk? I am not so lucky. This curse is something that runs in the family. It is a spell that the devil himself conjured. Decades ago my grandfather made a deal with a demon. He wanted to live forever, and he wanted his family to live forever. So the deal was made. My family could live forever, but it was at a cost. Every cures was different. I suffer from bleeding cuts on every cloudy night. When the night's are clear the scars glow .” His stone gray eyes looked deep within the fire. Then once he was done he looked back to the mare. “I am sorry to ramble on. Tell me Weaver, if you can. How does it feel to know that you could die? I have been to hell and seen the fire inferno, but I always get dragged back to life. I feel like a shell trapped on this earth forever. ” His dead eyes fell back to the storm that brewed outside. Heavy demonic horns lowered to push another log into the fire. Nox yearned to know what the feeling of death was like. He lived every day knowing that death could not knock at his door step. The soul trapped within his body grew with age, but his body remained young. Years meshed into days, and everything felt the same. Others could never understand what it felt like to know you were trapped here forever, while everyone passed on. His soul was sold to the devil, his heart was black and cold. No one ever understood him, no one tried to understand him. Tiamat tried her best, but the sweet girl did not understand that the beast was bound to hell. No matter what he did.

OOC:: Shit gets DEEP

“Talk.”
Anyone can Die
Only a few live forever

image | coding

@Weaver

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Don't know the Psychopath Sitting Next to You - by Mortuus Nox - 06-12-2017, 02:21 PM