the Rift

[PRIVATE] You Don't know the Psychopath Sitting Next to You

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox

Cold eyes watched the companion. It warmed his heart slight to see the little creature. As Weaver commented back, he chuckled lightly at her remark. “Dear, you are a bit harder to read than most. I just have been doing it for centuries. Some people read like a sweet book. Others Read like an ancient Latin book, but I speak Latin, so the translation is a bit easier for me. ” His demonic voice chuckled slightly filling the cave with rumbles from hell. His attention strayed away for a moment before she caused a lighter chuckle from his chest. I like creeps. His brow raised slightly looking upon her feminine features. A smirk formed in the corners of his maw.

She answers his question, but it was not the typical answer. The girl was honest, and his head nodded listening to what she had to say. Cold gray eyes watched the fire rumbled and burned. Its appetite was hungry tonight, and it demanded another log. Lifting his cracked hoof the beast pushed another log into the fire. “Your story is intriguing. You went through all that as a child. I wish I could tell you what old age is like. Hell, on the other hand, is more pleasant than most think. Maybe I get lucky because I am a lifeless demon. My life was sold before I was born. The Devil treats me well. When I see him again, I will make sure to put in a good word for you.” He let a chuckle out to lighten the mood in the cave. The darkened beast was not all doom and gloom ( well in his own way).

He watched the companion once again and turned to the back of the blood stained cave. Hooves clicked against the blood-splattered floor, and gray eyes looked for something. With a small mumbled the beast pulled out a cloth that was tied with something. Walking back over to the painted mare, Nox sat it on the ground. When he pulled on the string, the cloth opened to reveal sunflower and pumpkin seeds. “Are you hungry little friend? Please help yourself.” He motioned towards Raven the cold dead eyes looked back to Weaver. “ There is a way for me to die... Death has been chasing me for years, but Satan is not ready for me yet. He will not allow it to happen. .” His tone was stoned over and cold. He was beaten and worn from his time on earth, but it was not time yet. Black demonic horns turned to look out the cave as blood dripped from his face. Then turning the zombie-like gaze back to Weaver the beast spoke again. “Please make yourself comfortable. The fire is already drying the ground. If you are cold, please use the wolf pelt to warm up .” The green gem in his horn gleamed in the light of the fire as he pointed to the wolf pelt on the wall.

“Talk.”
Anyone can Die
Only a few live forever

image | coding

@Weaver

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Don't know the Psychopath Sitting Next to You - by Mortuus Nox - 06-27-2017, 02:03 PM