the Rift

[PRIVATE] You Don't know the Psychopath Sitting Next to You

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Raven was unsure of the darkened beast. Why would he not be? Nox was a beast a monster of the depths. Darkness, depression, evil, and so many other things fill his heart. There were so many levels to the demon he did not want even to start thinking about it. His outward appearance spoke for its self. Years and years of scars and killing showed themselves on his pelt. Maybe, this was his punishment for killing so many others. God scared the beast to make him unattractive, get him to seem less desirable to others. It all worked. No mare would even throw a glance of care and compassion in his direction. He was not talking about the friendly type of compassion. He was talking about the love side of the word. Who could ever love this monster, this beast that has deemed his resting place the netherworld? The real question is could he every love anyone again? Nox was unsure if he could ever give himself to a woman again.

His thoughts slipped back to reality when Weaver asked if he spoke Latin. An eerie smile fell onto the features of his face. Nodding his head slightly, the beast spoke with heavy thick tones.
" Ita Latine loqui possum cari liciatorium texentium.” His voice echoed against the cave walls has he looked down to the small Raven enjoying the seeds. “In English, that means, Yes Dear Weaver I can speak Latin. I know it is a dead language, but my family spoke it when I was growing up. They learned for the demon that my grandfather sold his soul too. I guess the bastard though it might be helpful. ” He chuckled brightly rolling his eyes.

The girl jokes and tells the beast she let him know what it is like to get old. Her tones are sweet against his ears. Emotionless eyes hide the feelings that the girl gives him. Nox was unsure what to think about this woman. Weaver was so different than others. The complexity of her personality intrigued the hell bound stud. Nodding his head words dripped from his maw like blood “I am sure you will be as beautiful as you are now, but thank you for the offer. I appreciate it. It might sound odd, but thank you.” His tone lightened with a chuckle. " I am glad little Raven is happy with the seeds. I was going to plant them in spring, but he looked hungry. I can always find more.”

His heart was much bigger, then he allowed it to appear to strangers. Nox cared about others ( sometimes ). A lot of death will do that to a person. Weaver finally starts to make herself comfortable. Smiling softly, Nox looked away from the beautiful curves of her body. Glazed over orbs watched the fire burn. When her voice echoed through the stone walls, his heavy crown lifted to look at her once again. Her painted body leaned against the walls. She was a beautiful creature he had to admit that, but no... Shaking his skull, the thoughts left his mind. Falling for a girl again would be difficult. Tiamat made the beast feel like he will forever be locked in the friend zone. Her words were kind. Sweet tones reached his ears, and the hardened exterior washed away for a split second. “You would do that for me? I.. couldn't do that to you... It is not as simple as a knife to the heart, or a slit throat.” A sigh left his maw looking away. If the girl were going to take him with her, she would have to decapitate the demonic beast. Shaking his skull, he could not help but laugh a bit lighter about the wolf pelt. “The pelt is enchanted and protects me against dark magic. It is the hide of the Wolf-god. It came from the Rift, the place Kaos is from. The moon God gave it to me as a gift for helping her fight the beast. I probably should not wear it around the wolves that are in the Basin, should I? They might think I killed their brother, that would not be good for the herd quest.” He chuckled lightly. “You were not around for the Rift Battles were you? ”

“Talk.”
Anyone can Die
Only a few live forever

image | coding

@Weaver

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Don't know the Psychopath Sitting Next to You - by Mortuus Nox - 07-03-2017, 02:25 PM