the Rift

Tomorrow never comes until its too late..

Geneva Posts: 7
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15'3 Hands :: 3 years old
Amanda

Geneva had realized she had stared for too long and quickly focused on regaining her composure. Amaris winked playfully at Geneva and mentioned others would not agree to her compliment. Geneva looked confused. Why not? she thought to herself, but she allowed it to pass by as figuring that out was not why she was here. Geneva was here on a more important mission per say at the moment; finding a herd to belong to. While she didn't mind being alone for a long time - and now knowing she as possibly the only normal looking horse here - it would be nice to finally belong to a herd again and talk to others like herself. Wanderlust could only satisfy for so long.

Amaris had also said that her father passed down the dragon genes to her which made her wonder if her father was a dragon? The sheer thought of how that all worked startled her in her head but she said nothing. As a normal horse that she was, it was hard to imagine that any other creature could create new life with a horse. There was a lot of physics and challenges involved outside of the normal way things work so to try and imagine it gave her a slight headache. Plus - it was much too sensitive to even consider asking. Regardless of how it worked, the results were stunning. "I am Geneva, from lands very far east of here. I developed wanderlust and did some exploring and now I am ready to settle again." Geneva said with a respectful bow. "You said you were of the World's Edge? Do all horses like you give names to their herds? My heard leader never did such things." Geneva asked with curiosity. It was true that in the lands back where she was from horses never gave their herds names or titles, but would rather call it Stormcloud's Herd, or whatever the leaders name was. To hear actual names for each herd was surprising and very unique in her mind.

Geneva continued to watch the pair in hopes that her answer was satisfactory to Amaris. She was curious about her own herd too and wanting to know what kind of alignment it was, considering there were good herds and dark herds. Knowing there were horses with wings too, Geneva was curious if there were herds for each species or if they were mixed. Were other horses dragon hybrids also like Amaris? But then again she was the only one that she was aware of that existed, so no that could not be possible. But perhaps there were Pegasus like she had heard stories of and Unicorns, things only dreams could create. "What is the World's Edge like? And World's Edge... sounds like it might be on the edge of the world? Or a coastline? A place where the land ends." Geneva asked.

OOC: @Amaris I read them all! Sounds like a fun and challenging event for sure! I'll definitely keep my eyes out for the next one.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tomorrow never comes until its too late.. - by Geneva - 04-24-2017, 03:42 PM