the Rift

Tomorrow never comes until its too late..

Geneva Posts: 7
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15'3 Hands :: 3 years old
Amanda

The bay colored mare intently listened as Amaris went on to speak about how the world worked, the gods and goddesses, and the events that took place that made life the way it was currently here. "I remember the stories of the Gods and how there are now only four. I didn't know of the details until now. Interesting how that occurred.." Geneva said softly as she pondered on the events. "Why did such an entity cause such calamity?" Geneva asked Amaris, wondering if she knew the answer. It wouldn't be an issue if she didn't however.

Geneva didn't mind the talking that Amaris did. In fact, she was rather enjoying it. She had gone days without speaking to anyone else so it was nice for a change to have silence be replaced by a pleasant voice of another. Geneva's tail swished from side to side occasionally as she continued to listen, allowing her imagination to take off in the description of the World's End and how it was made. To see the wind magic carved the rock and rise it up above the ocean surf as the water crashed against its rocky surface was all too exciting of an experience. Geneva wished deep down that she had been there for that. The thought of magic and things that a mortal mind couldn't comprehend was exhilarating.

Amaris then said that she could take her to the herd. While Amaris couldn't accept her here since she was not of rank, she could put in a good word for Geneva. This was comforting to the bay colored mare. Geneva already was enjoying the conversation with Amaris, and now she was invited to go to the land that was carved from rock and surf. Geneva smiled broadly. "I would be more than honored to come with you. Even if I were not welcomed, just to see the sight of the land that was carved from stone would make my day." Geneva said excitedly.

OOC: @Amaris Sorry low muse tonight. Internet just got repaired.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tomorrow never comes until its too late.. - by Geneva - 04-24-2017, 11:19 PM