the Rift

Tomorrow never comes until its too late..

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
amaris
The dragonmare was grateful to the mare for her attentiveness. Her life seemed to be waves of various interactions - some where she was completely ignored, her presence unnoticed, unimportant, others where she was too central, too prominent and awkward, and others again, like this occasion, where she found a kind soul who looked past her oddities and instead revelled in the conversation they weaved together. Though the golden mare was concerned that she was giving too much information at once, she appreciated that Geneva asked questions where she wanted more information, and otherwise silently processed and accepted everything else.

"I'm not completely sure," Amaris spoke honestly in response to the bay mare's query. "Helovia is a land of change, the Gods enact this change through various means. I think they created, or maybe inadvertently summoned this entity, this creature, during one of these changes.. Kaos is the name I am told it goes by, and I have witnessed some of its peculiarities myself recently - though nothing that lets me decide for a certainty whether it is benevolent or not. I truly do not know what to think of it, only that like all things apparently immortal, it should be treated with caution."

She watched as the other mare pondered her offer, attempting to hide the hope that swelled within her that the mare would accept, at least, to explore the lands. Dramyrth chortled another amused tune from his perch in the treetops above, something to effect of of course she'll accept, which Amaris merely mentally huffed in reply. But before anything else could be thought of or done, Geneva's face broke into a pleased grin, and the dragonmare heard the words of acceptance fall from her lips. The dragonmare's lips curved into an equally please smile, delight illuminating her golden eyes as she happily replied to the mare, "Wonderful! It's a bit of a trek, but we'll get there." Gesturing for the bay mare to follow her, Amaris turned, inviting her to walk alongside her so that they may continue their conversation.

"Please, feel free to ask me anything you like, and I'll do my best to answer you. But I'd also love to hear about your life, your birthlands, if you would oblige - I'm a bit of a hoarder of lore and histories of all lands, and welcome a new tale at every opportunity…"

ooc: @Geneva
We can end this thread here <3 I'll post to the Updates board for Geneva's rank to be changed to Outcast so she can post to the Edge borders, and set up a thread there (I'll tag you) so someone can officially accept her ^^
Brush Credit
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tomorrow never comes until its too late.. - by Amaris - 04-27-2017, 05:17 AM