the Rift

[OPEN] old faces, familiar edges

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

AARON
A SHEPHERD I SHALL BE, FOR THEE, MY LORD, FOR THEE, POWER HATH DESCENDED FORTH FROM THY HAND, THAT MY FEET MAY SWIFTLY CARRY OUT THY COMMAND, SO I SHALL FLOW A RIVER FORTH TO THEE AND TEEMING WITH SOULS SHALL IT EVER BE

“It’s going to be okay, Aaron.” Her voice sounds confident, as if she believes the words she speaks. "Because she does." Alanna pipes in. Her movements are stiff on her right side. "I'll be fine. Worry about the child. She needs to drink." I sigh, as I know both Alanna and I need medical attention... But both of us agreed we could wait till I knew my daughter was going to be okay... "I'll help you get her down, Aaron, Amaris says. I nod silently, only grunting in pain as I try to ease down to the ground. I listened to the suggestion of another called Rexanna... But Amaris said she was nursing two already. Three might be more than any mare could take. It hits me then with a pang of guilt. I need to name her Alanna... "Sarai?" She offers the name. Yes As Amaris helps Sarai to the ground, the extent of my shoulder wound would become visible. Sarai had mostly blocked where her mother's horn had torn into my left shoulder. Stiffly I stand up, not wanting to stay down for long just in case the mare was crazy enough to follow me here.

That's when Aly says words that were like music to my very tired and stressed mind. “I’m due soon, I might already be producing milk - if she wants to try.” It's only then I notice that indeed she is.. Her sides rounded out under her wings. Amaris leans down and looks under Aly, which is a bit awkward for me but... I can't think about that now. "Your newborn will need milk too when it deigns to come along, but my mother nursed twins from birth; I believe your body will know to produce enough, I nod numbly in agreement. My own mother had nursed twins, my younger sisters Sakura and Takara. "If you don't mind... I'd rather her be with someone I know..." I look over at my daughter, my beautiful precious daughter. The last time I had tried to raise a young girl, my little sisters.....

"We won't let that happen again." Alanna's voice chirps in my mind. I look to the two mares, fear clearly written on my face and in my eyes.

"Talk"
"Alanna speaks"

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
old faces, familiar edges - by Amaris - 04-23-2017, 03:06 AM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Alysanne - 05-15-2017, 02:20 PM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Amaris - 05-17-2017, 06:54 AM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Aaron - 05-18-2017, 01:19 AM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Alysanne - 05-20-2017, 08:42 PM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Amaris - 05-20-2017, 11:13 PM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Aaron - 05-23-2017, 11:27 AM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Alysanne - 05-23-2017, 06:27 PM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Sarai - 05-23-2017, 11:36 PM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Amaris - 05-27-2017, 08:08 PM
RE: old faces, familiar edges - by Aaron - 06-01-2017, 06:11 PM