the Rift

[OPEN] push and pull like a magnet

Gulliver Posts: 18
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 3 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
.A.
CAN YOU PROMISE ME THAT NO ONE WILL CRY AT MY FUNERAL
He continued to silently observe the golden dragon, only seeing a sliver of his flicking tail. Although he tried to be discrete in his observation,his gaze didn't go unnoticed by the mare. He met her eyes as she laughed and spoke.He mirrored her giggle, shaking his head at himself. Yes, the winged lizard was a sharp-toothed predator, but did he have any reason to think he would truly attack him?"I apologize.  Really, I am more fascinated then frightened." He spoke with confidence, his voice stayed unwavering as he sent another glance at that twitching tail. Even though he had just met Amaris, he trusted her as far as her companion was concerned.  And yes, the dragon was his own person, there seemed to be an unbreakable bond between the two.  Gulliver doubted that Dramyrth would risk the dragonmare's disapproval.

He laughed openly with Amaris' next words.  Her playful demeanor that accompanied put him at ease.  He allowed his shoulders to relax and moved himself into a spot of shade. "Well, if you protect me against Dramyrth's fire, I will have to repay you.  I can't leave a debt unpaid.  So tell me, Amaris.  Should you step in for me, what can I do for you?"  Gulliver allowed himself to speak freely.  As the words came out of his mouth, they hit his ears like flirtations.  He didn't mean to sound flirtatious.  He aimed to sound more like a friend or sibling, teasing her lightly.  Oh, well. He can't rewind time.

The man could feel his hair drying.  Less droplets fell from the strands and tangles that hung from his crest.  However, the heavy mane hung its's entirety to one side, and thus Gulliver shook, distributing it more evenly on both sides of him.

@Amaris|| Blah!

Messages In This Thread
push and pull like a magnet - by Amaris - 04-23-2017, 05:02 AM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Gulliver - 04-23-2017, 07:51 PM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Amaris - 04-24-2017, 05:29 AM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Gulliver - 04-27-2017, 01:29 PM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Amaris - 05-01-2017, 06:17 AM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Gulliver - 05-05-2017, 03:06 PM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Amaris - 05-06-2017, 02:57 AM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Gulliver - 05-10-2017, 11:45 AM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Amaris - 05-11-2017, 07:34 AM