the Rift

[OPEN] push and pull like a magnet

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
"No need for apologies, sir Gulliver," Amaris said kindly, laughter in her tones. "He is nothing if not proud and set in his ways," she offered with a small shrug, though there was clear affection in her voice for the dragon king who sulked in the tree above. Their bond was still relatively new, despite the accelerated rate in which Dramyrth had evolved into the grand specimen he currently is, they were still learning more about each other every day. Their bond was strong, true, but still largely unknown, or at least, unexplored. Their future in each other was secure, of that they were both sure; one would not live without the other (but hopefully it never came to that).

The steed's words are received kindly, for Amaris has no radar for flirtations or sexual connotations: she is an innocent, terribly ignorant to the pull of vernal, carnal desires, particularly since bonding with Dramyrth (though he had reached sexual maturity and indeed hunted down many a wild female dragon already, Amaris had never felt inclined to do the same for herself). So she smoothly, easily accepted his words with a devious smirk and a playful glint to her golden eyes.

"Hmm, a debt you say?" The dragonmare made a show of the words, arching her brow curiously and peering upwards as if in deep thought, twisting her lips as she did so to add to the caricature. "I think I'll need to know more about you, before I decide," she said, returning her gaze to him, making another show of looking him up and down, though she held up a wing between herself and he when he shook errant droplets from his mane. "Hmm, yes. Tell me, sir Gulliver, what are you good for? What could you possibly offer me that would repay such a debt?" It was a roundabout, playful way of getting to know someone, (at least, she hoped it was that, for she had gotten such simple social interactions wrong before).

@Gulliver C:
Amaris
drákos istoría
Dagwanoenyent Stock | whimzi
on deviantart
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
push and pull like a magnet - by Amaris - 04-23-2017, 05:02 AM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Gulliver - 04-23-2017, 07:51 PM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Amaris - 04-24-2017, 05:29 AM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Gulliver - 04-27-2017, 01:29 PM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Amaris - 05-01-2017, 06:17 AM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Gulliver - 05-05-2017, 03:06 PM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Amaris - 05-06-2017, 02:57 AM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Gulliver - 05-10-2017, 11:45 AM
RE: push and pull like a magnet - by Amaris - 05-11-2017, 07:34 AM