the Rift

A Life Anew [Any Herd Interested]

Wessex Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Haruspex atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 3 HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Astor
for there are many ways to kill a man they say
Wessex isn’t the type to go on and on about the ‘proper’ amount of respect due to ranked members of herds, but she is all about the personal space. Which means no touchy.

He does seem to understand that much, at least, as evidenced by a rather sheepish look that washes over him, the mumbled jumble of words that trip over themselves coming out of his mouth. As if each word’s shoes were tied to the next and what happened was something that resembled coordinated falling. She got ‘hi, yoru -, sorry, and horns.’ She thinks. “Yoru?” the mare queries, thinking it must be part of his name, because there aren’t any other words that start like that. “Is that your name?”

Good God, she hopes that the rest of their conversation won't be this painful. Trying to get answers is like trying to pull teeth with this one.

“Well I’m Wessex. Are you lost, or wandering orrr… what?” Assuming the stallion could eventually get his tongue to work correctly, the Basin could always use another pair of eyes. Already she knows he is no thread to Helovia - a child could see that; but what if he is terribly sensitive, and she, the walking tank, is just oh so indelicate and bulldozes over the whole situation? This is where a companion might come in handy, to reign her back in when she becomes a literal wrecking ball. The Corporal has little patience for shyness. It simply isn’t a useful emotion.

I am Iron and I Forge Myself

@Yoruko  She's all spikes now :)
-- please tag in all posts! --
-- magic and force allowed, no death or permanent damage --

Messages In This Thread
A Life Anew [Any Herd Interested] - by Yoruko - 04-23-2017, 01:36 PM
RE: A Life Anew [Any Herd Interested] - by Wessex - 04-24-2017, 08:35 AM
RE: A Life Anew [Any Herd Interested] - by Yoruko - 04-24-2017, 03:24 PM
RE: A Life Anew [Any Herd Interested] - by Wessex - 04-25-2017, 02:43 PM
RE: A Life Anew [Any Herd Interested] - by Yoruko - 04-25-2017, 03:31 PM
RE: A Life Anew [Any Herd Interested] - by Wessex - 04-27-2017, 02:27 PM
RE: A Life Anew [Any Herd Interested] - by Yoruko - 04-28-2017, 06:22 PM