the Rift

[OPEN] crafting corner

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
Fortunately, Mesec wasn’t left on his own for very long. Lyra was getting ready to fall asleep waiting for him to do something when Lyanna arrived - but she perked up at the sound of someone approaching. It was Lyanna! She yipped excitedly in response to the greeting. Mesec smiled warmly at her question, looking briefly down at the empty space of… nothing that was before him. She really wasn’t interrupting anything at all. “Hello Lyanna! Company is exactly what I need, I think.” But he was about to explain when they were joined by another friendly face.

“Tilney! It’s good to see you again.” And another Moon Doctor! This might end up being Mesec’s lucky day. Surely between the three of them they could come up with something that needed to be crafted - the doctors could even need something!

The whispered comment made about the season ending further reminded Mesec that he was running out of time to do his work. “I know.” Mesec lamented. “I need to craft something before the season is out but… I don’t know what to make. Do either of you have any ideas?” He wasn’t making a very good impression as a glazier, but he didn’t mind admitting that he needed some help.  

Lyra, meanwhile, was utterly fascinated by Peatree. Her head tilted back and forth as she peered at him while he parachuted down towards her. She had never seen a bat before and she shuffled forward a little bit - her star-speckled nose sniffing at the air and getting close, hoping to touch him lightly. A cautious, low yip escaped her, glancing from Tilney to the bat as if the the antlered stallion would be able to shed some light on just what his companion was.

@Lyanna
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
crafting corner - by Mesec - 04-23-2017, 03:25 PM
RE: crafting corner - by Lyanna - 04-23-2017, 04:58 PM
RE: crafting corner - by Tilney - 04-26-2017, 05:50 PM
RE: crafting corner - by Mesec - 04-26-2017, 07:15 PM
RE: crafting corner - by Lyanna - 04-27-2017, 10:03 AM
RE: crafting corner - by Tilney - 04-27-2017, 07:58 PM