the Rift

[PRIVATE] Getting to know all about you

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

The morning - like most mornings in the Edge - started in the most beautiful way. Alysanne loved to be awake and wander through the forests when it was growing light. The mists both obscured and enhanced so much - leaving behind glistening drops where it came in contact with the bark and with the ground. As much as she loved every season - she didn’t want this Tallsun to end. She wanted to live in a green world forever.

She was keeping an eye out for Yael, and her smile grew when she spotted the golden mare - looking like a dream as she emerged from the mists of their home. “Good morning Yael! I am ready.” Yael certainly sounded ready, full with enthusiasm, and it made Alysanne’s smile come easier. “Let’s go for a walk - and there’s nothing to forgive. I just hope my story is worth collecting!” Alysanne didn’t remember the last time she had shared her story - all of her friends knew bits and pieces. She had caught Iona up, of course, but that was something entirely different. It felt strange to know she was going to be the focus of attention for a period of time - and not just in a professional ‘hold a meeting’ type of way.

She gestured for Yael to join her and picked up an easy, strolling gait so that they could wander through the early morning woods. For a moment, Alysanne lapsed into silence before glancing over at the golden mare - unashamedly looking for a little nudge to get going. “Where should I start? Or... what would you like to know?”

Maybe Alysanne was a little nervous too.

please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
Getting to know all about you - by Yael - 04-24-2017, 03:25 PM
RE: Getting to know all about you - by Alysanne - 04-27-2017, 06:14 PM
RE: Getting to know all about you - by Yael - 05-08-2017, 10:09 AM
RE: Getting to know all about you - by Alysanne - 06-01-2017, 04:20 PM