the Rift

[OPEN] Precious Peace

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie

The birds, they got help from below
From dirty paws and the creatures of snow

Laughing as the dragon stills his motions, seemingly more offended by the idea of having been noticed than that notice involving complements, the man finds he misses the Dragon Isle with a pang of homesickness that still occasionally threatens to overwhelm him. Of course, now that memory of home also comes with loss, rather than just joy and family, and so there is an air of bitterness to the otherwise sweetly recollected, humid and dragon riddled jungle land of his youth. He also has many tender and wonderful things to think of here, in the forest of mists, such as Letha, Ranjiri, Alysanne, and the others he had befriended in his years here; as Amaris introduces her bonded and the crafter looks upon her with his blue eyes, perhaps he also has more of home here than he thinks he does.

Grinning as she winks and the dragon sequentially appears from the canopy above, even more offended at being called grumpy than he was at being noticed, apparently. He is gold, which, like Amaris, Dragomir finds strange; most royal males were bronze, and most also had fire breath. Dramyrth proves to be peculiar in both rights, his puff of frosty breath earning a curious but enthralled glance from the tri-colored stallion.

Your mother always said that Helovia was not the same as Isilme, he smiles, deciding its fitting; Isilme was, after all, where his dragon based knowledge stemmed from, due to his family’s heritage, and the islands near proximity to the land of the Original Three, yet, I agree, it is peculiar. My mother’s male was bronze, always envious of the gilded females for being faster and stronger than he was. It might have crushed his spirit to meet Dramyrth here. No female would ever look at him again, so he’d be sure.

Smiling in memory of my mother’s arrogant Israfel, and how, surely, Niddhoggr would still care for him as she always had, even with gold males about, attempting to win her affections, Dragomir actually is the one to continue talking, for once.

When did you bond with him? he asks with an interested grin.

[ OOC: I'm the worst D: so slow with poor Dragomir ]

Manipulation by the lovely Shady, Table by Time

@Amaris
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Messages In This Thread
Precious Peace - by Dragomir - 04-26-2017, 07:39 AM
RE: Precious Peace - by Amaris - 04-27-2017, 07:48 AM
RE: Precious Peace - by Dragomir - 05-04-2017, 11:47 AM
RE: Precious Peace - by Amaris - 05-05-2017, 06:30 PM
RE: Precious Peace - by Dragomir - 06-02-2017, 10:15 AM
RE: Precious Peace - by Amaris - 06-13-2017, 09:04 PM