the Rift

[PRIVATE] The rune that sends her

Vertigo Posts: 34
Aurora Basin Weaver
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: Four
DarkShadow
It’s odd for her to think about being needed. Odder still for her to wrap her head around the fact that someone would seek her out. So you can imagine the surprise that crosses her two toned face when Weaver explains she was doing just that. Vertigo is slightly skeptical, even more so when the winged maiden pays her a compliment. Blinking rapidly, the Draft is unsure how to respond at first.

Her whole life had been others abusing her with words, never building her up with them. The other female brings up their quest that had seemed so unquest like. She laughs softly, the memory quite fresh in her mind. “Thank you. And, really, thank you for saving my life.” She shifts uncomfortably for a moment, not quite sure if she should make eye contact with the other or not.

Honestly, if it wasn’t for Weaver, well, one can only imagine the shredded carcass that would be Vertigo. That bear was a monster and she was the sitting duck. Ve swallowed hard, shaking her antlered skull. No, she was better now. Ve had discovered that bravery DID exist in her, it just took awhile for it to come to the surface and bloom. She snorts, an uncomfortable laugh escaping her jaws.

Thankfully, Weaver continues on, not dwelling on the past. Vertigo is thankful for that and she relaxes considerably as the other maiden speaks. Ebony ears perk up at attention and she continues to go on, explaining exactly what it is that she has sought after the Draft for. A wide grins spreads across the Shire’s features. “Of course! I’d be more than happy to do that for you! It’s the least I can do.” Her voice is full of glee and pride, something that hadn’t been present there in a long time.

Reaching down where she had previously dropped her gatherings, Ve grabs what she thinks she will need. Her newly developed magic begins coursing through her veins with her excitement. “What would you like it made of? Any particular length? Oh, what about feathers on the tail end? To make it look like you’ve got them in your tail, you know?” She goes on and on, more excited with each utterance. Then she stops, her crystal eyes wide.

“Oh…I’m sorry. I got carried away.” If she could blush she would. Clearing her throat, the mare chuckles a little. “Please, tell me what you have in mind.”

"Talk."
Vertigo
And I'll be there for you
As the world falls down
lines | color & coding

@Weaver
[Image: ve_chibi_by_hoofbeatdesigns-daya7ew.gif]
Please tag Vertigo in all posts
Non-Lethal Magic/Attacks Allowed
Pixel by me :)

Messages In This Thread
The rune that sends her - by Weaver - 04-26-2017, 11:27 AM