the Rift

[PRIVATE] The rune that sends her

Weaver Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Corporal atk: 8.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.1 :: 3 years HP: 61 | Buff: Novice
Raven :: Australian Raven :: Terrorize Kyra
“You’re a member of the Basin. No one and nothing gets to hurt you on my watch.” She says it with a grin, though some seriousness to it as well. She cannot prevent every hurt, every bad thing, but when she can help, she will. It’s her duty as a solider, it’s her duty to the Basin, and despite all her faults, she’s not necessarily one for needless death. She’s not against violence, she’s not against a lot of things really, but dying for no purpose is silly. She’s died a few times, so take her word for it. She’s reckless and foolish because of it, but at the same time, she doesn’t try to get herself killed.

If it hadn’t been for Weaver though, someone else would have stepped in. The Basin’s army was impressive and formidable and full of horses that mean well enough. They are not Helovia’s most upstanding citizens, but that might be okay. You don’t have to be upstanding to do some good in the world, to save a life here and there.

Weaver’s smile broadens a bit as Vertigo agrees to make the cape. She’d need to find some metal, but hey, this would be the bulk of her outfit. Something to keep her warm in the winter, something truthfully just to look a little badass, and something to keep the rune on her check safe. Multi-function garment. “Sounds to me like you’ve found your calling,” she says when the mare has finished speaking.

“You’re the expert, so I’ll let you come up with the finer points of the design. I’d like something not super heavy, but some extra warmth in the winter. Long enough to cover me, I think, though hopefully not so long that I trip over it. Maybe just feathers around the collar though, because I will drag the ones on the end through mud, I am sure, and then they will not look nearly as pretty as you intended.” She’s no weaver, just Weaver (haha, punny), and she won’t pretend she knows much about textiles, so she’ll let the expert do her job. “I trust you to make it great.”  

- weaver -

@Vertigo
For fabric either cotton or wool or a blend I think? Weaver's not real helpful on these details.

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by AmoretteRose

Messages In This Thread
The rune that sends her - by Weaver - 04-26-2017, 11:27 AM
RE: The rune that sends her - by Vertigo - 04-26-2017, 02:21 PM
RE: The rune that sends her - by Weaver - 04-27-2017, 08:19 AM
RE: The rune that sends her - by Vertigo - 04-27-2017, 12:10 PM
RE: The rune that sends her - by Weaver - 04-27-2017, 12:57 PM
RE: The rune that sends her - by Vertigo - 04-27-2017, 08:31 PM
RE: The rune that sends her - by Weaver - 04-28-2017, 11:43 AM
RE: The rune that sends her - by Vertigo - 04-28-2017, 03:47 PM