the Rift

Runaway Train [Kimber]

Ink Posts: 121
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 6 years
Blu

R I C O C H E T - - raise your GUN and it's over

A name shrieks through the clearing like a kick swinging around into the back of his head. Ricochet swerves suddenly to the right, joints locking as he bounces abruptly to a standstill, head swinging around to glance behind him all in the same movement. He'd half expected it would be Evangeline running after him, tears staining her face while her heat leapt wildly in his absence... perhaps she was not as dead to him as he thought.

He pushed her image away with an aggressive shake of his head, teal eyes jumping up to see who it was that yanked him back when he was so close to breaking free. There, clattering around behind him, was his sister. His sweet, darling, younger sister.

Emotions competed within Ricochet. Anger flaring when it was already fed at seeing the spawn of that mare that ruined him not even a few seasons back, and joy, sorrow and softness at seeing the spawn of his dead father. He could never hate her for her mother, she was too different, too much like Gunslinger to be blinded by the womb that burst her forth. Guns whined beside him, tail wagging in low excitement, unsure what this meeting would bring to the tense stallion. Ricochet wasn't sure either, but he had time to spare for her. What a relief to know she lives still.

I know the face of my father

"Kimber," he spoke at last when she came closer, a touch of a smile breaking his hard features and melting away the cold rage that roiled in the corners of his eyes. "What are you doing out here little warrior?" he murmured gently to her, nose extending to caress her's in warmth breath. It had been so long since last he'd seen her, still then hugging her mother's side. She was young still, but Ricochet was no higher when his training started. All the same, he couldn't help but see her as the little filly, something to be protected and guarded.

Instinctively he glanced around for smoke, muscles bunching in preparation of dealing with the sharp-tongued mare.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Runaway Train [Kimber] - by Ink - 06-19-2012, 07:07 PM
RE: Runaway Train [Kimber] - by Kimber - 06-20-2012, 09:28 PM
RE: Runaway Train [Kimber] - by Ink - 06-25-2012, 06:57 PM
RE: Runaway Train [Kimber] - by Kimber - 06-29-2012, 04:20 AM
RE: Runaway Train [Kimber] - by Ink - 07-02-2012, 02:30 PM
RE: Runaway Train [Kimber] - by Kimber - 07-07-2012, 04:00 PM
RE: Runaway Train [Kimber] - by Ink - 07-19-2012, 06:16 PM
RE: Runaway Train [Kimber] - by Smoke - 08-10-2012, 02:58 PM