the Rift

Runaway Train [Kimber]

Kimber Posts: 82
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 4 (Ages in Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Kaiden :: Common Kitsune :: Electric Kachie
He slowed when she called his name, swinging around and staring back toward her. She barely slowed in her headlong rush to reach him, not until her momentum threatened to sling her into him and off her feet. Only then did she skid to a stop, practically sitting on her haunches in the process. Oblivious was she to any potential ill feelings in the air, so great was her own joy at seeing her favorite brother ever.

Kimber could have pranced in delight to hear him acknowledge her, see that warm smile, even as she thrust her own muzzle forward to touch his. "I was exploring, looking for other horses, and I saw you!" Her tail swished against her haunches, before she finally let her attention drift from Ricochet to Guns. "Guns! I remember when you were smaller!" Merrily she leaned down to greet the collie, snuffling at his long fur.

Then she looked up at Ricochet, only now seeming to notice the tension in him. "Where have you been all this time, Ricochet? So much has happened since I last saw you." Blue eyes seemed to not notice his scars, much more keen were they in catching his teal ones. Such things were immaterial to the yearling filly, familiar was she with so many others coming out of Isilme scarred and battered.

Messages In This Thread
Runaway Train [Kimber] - by Ink - 06-19-2012, 07:07 PM
RE: Runaway Train [Kimber] - by Kimber - 06-20-2012, 09:28 PM
RE: Runaway Train [Kimber] - by Ink - 06-25-2012, 06:57 PM
RE: Runaway Train [Kimber] - by Kimber - 06-29-2012, 04:20 AM
RE: Runaway Train [Kimber] - by Ink - 07-02-2012, 02:30 PM
RE: Runaway Train [Kimber] - by Kimber - 07-07-2012, 04:00 PM
RE: Runaway Train [Kimber] - by Ink - 07-19-2012, 06:16 PM
RE: Runaway Train [Kimber] - by Smoke - 08-10-2012, 02:58 PM