the Rift

[OPEN] Hello, Mr. Kaos Sir....

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy
zubari

He was not alone for long. The sound of someone ushering in behind him made the boy snap his neck around. Kuuma rumbled in growling roars from her throat. Malevolent, deviant, twisting sickness, and down right just fucked up. She stood next to the boy with an angle like pelt, but she was no angle. Zubari felt a shiver slip down his spine as the woman spoke to him. Kuuma stood next to her bonded's side snarling. Black hackles rose in a protective manner. Zubari was HERS. His golden gaze looked back to the small starfish on the ground. It was forged perfectly, and every ounce of detail glistened in the sun. His lips pursed with a sour taste of stomach acid as his crowned skull looked to the woman again. The weirdos really flock to this place... For a moment the boy remained quiet. Blood coursed through his veins, and he wanted to run. Remaining frozen in a state the was not induced by fear, but by curiosity.

"Do you not know that gold lasts forever? It is one of the only gifts fit for a god. It is valuable, and only the worthy souls possess the skills to craft it. "[/ color] His golden tipped skull turned to look down at Kuuma. She was under his stomach eyeing the woman. Two pairs of golden eyes remained on the creep lady. Yes, that shall be her new name. Creep Lady, fit her very well. [color=#d7c0b0]"This land does not allow you to forge this precious metal. Everyone would be far too greedy, and they would just craft things for themselves. Only I possess this power." His strong voice made sure to emphasize the word "I." He enjoyed flashing his magic to others. Gold tresses flicked against his spotted hock as he smiled a deviant grin. To know that he held a power that no one else does, made his heart flutter and pound.

Zubari looked to the shrine hoping that Kaos would approve of his gift. Then golden eyes narrowed looking back to the woman. Questions filled his skull and his ears almost sharply pinned to his skull. Who was she, why was she here, what did she want, and why is she asking questions? Hate, rage, confusion, anxiety started to build up. "Who are you and why are you here?" His voice started to turn shallow and his golden eyes sparked with fire. Who was she to question him? She was not his mother, nor did she hold any authority over him. He was careful not to seem to pissed off due to the fact he was still trapped in this child's body. How he hated getting talked down upon. Adults never treated him with respect he craved. Maybe that's why there was a fire burning deep within his chest.

"Talk."

Can you see my scars, can you feel my heart? This is all of me for all of the world to see

lines | color & coding

@Beloved

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury

Messages In This Thread
Hello, Mr. Kaos Sir.... - by Zubari - 04-27-2017, 10:52 PM
RE: Hello, Mr. Kaos Sir.... - by Beloved - 04-28-2017, 09:15 AM
RE: Hello, Mr. Kaos Sir.... - by Zubari - 05-01-2017, 10:18 PM
RE: Hello, Mr. Kaos Sir.... - by Beloved - 05-02-2017, 09:46 AM
RE: Hello, Mr. Kaos Sir.... - by Kaos - 05-11-2017, 09:37 AM
RE: Hello, Mr. Kaos Sir.... - by Zubari - 05-25-2017, 03:18 PM
RE: Hello, Mr. Kaos Sir.... - by Beloved - 06-05-2017, 11:38 AM