the Rift

[OPEN] Hello, Mr. Kaos Sir....

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy
zubari

Kuuma rumbled with the low tones of growls. She still could not speak or talk very well to Zubari, but he could the uneasy sour taste of acid settling in his mouth. Kuuma hissed and grumbled standing under the boys stomach. golden eyes narrowed and glowed with he fire of a warrior ( a young inexperienced warrior). The woman snapped back with sly remarks. She refers to her self in the third person context. He wanted to snap and correct her poor self reference, but he remained quiet. Internalizing every ounce of emotion; locking away every ounce of feeling that remained in his small growing body. His Mane turned and twisted to the side with growing black strands standing straight up. His gaze fell colder and colder as the young boy started to dissect the situation.

Then the woman turned her spiteful words towards the spotted colt. He let his lip pull into a small snarl and he pressed his skull slightly back into his neck. "Well look who is calling the kettle black. Lady you are not so perfect yourself. I do not witness you doing anything other than creep around the corridors. You say I am full ignorance and pride, but look at yourself. how are you any better than me? For God's sake you might burn with a spritz of holy water and a simple prayer. Hell, it might do you some good." He chuckled slightly watching the black flowers start to bloom. "Zubari... that is Kuuma ." Golden eyes flickered to the woman as he watched the gift sink into he flower. With a smirk across his maw the voice spoke to them. It did not scorn the woman like the boy wished, but it did stand up for him. The it gave her a gift... Kuuma grumbled at the woman again as she moved closer to the alter. Then Kaos addressed the gift from the boy. It was excepted, and he got something in return. A black lily bloomed by his hoof and Kuuma ran over to watch it. Then it help a necklace within its petals. Reaching slowly the civet picked it up and jumped onto the chocolate boys back. Carefully she climes his neck and places it over his horns. "Thank you sir. I appreciate your gift." Bright eyes looked to the woman to see what she would say.

"Talk."

Can you see my scars, can you feel my heart? This is all of me for all of the world to see

lines | color & coding

@Beloved

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury

Messages In This Thread
Hello, Mr. Kaos Sir.... - by Zubari - 04-27-2017, 10:52 PM
RE: Hello, Mr. Kaos Sir.... - by Beloved - 04-28-2017, 09:15 AM
RE: Hello, Mr. Kaos Sir.... - by Zubari - 05-01-2017, 10:18 PM
RE: Hello, Mr. Kaos Sir.... - by Beloved - 05-02-2017, 09:46 AM
RE: Hello, Mr. Kaos Sir.... - by Kaos - 05-11-2017, 09:37 AM
RE: Hello, Mr. Kaos Sir.... - by Zubari - 05-25-2017, 03:18 PM
RE: Hello, Mr. Kaos Sir.... - by Beloved - 06-05-2017, 11:38 AM