the Rift

[OPEN] oh gods, don't eat that [HERD QUEST]

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind

TOULOUSE
FALLEN OUT OF BED FROM A LONG & WEARY DREAM

It did not take long for the two serpent's to catch up to the Lord and his buck, the gilded pair lost to the pine and ice above on their search for the canines. His wide hooves and roman nose was most certainly built for a different landscape, the kind where snow never fell and ice never lingered. Sand and dry grass was where you would expect to see this equine of dunes, not pine forests where you could freeze in place. As he paced up the hill, his breaths laboring as hills became a mountainside, his mind remained unbridled as it wandered to those left below. Manon; how was she? It had been months since they had spoken.

The gelding approached, pulling his mithril cloak tighter over his shoulders as he came to the pine cove by the outcrop, soon to spot the Lord with a woman he did not recognise immediately, though he felt he had seen her before.
"Sister," He spoke in greeting, an ear twitching at the yip of a pup. "My lord" he then continued, taking his place a yard of two ahead of the man. The caw from the treeline caused his nose to turn to the trees, his brows creasing.
"There are no ravens in the basin..." he would observe, suspiciously eyeing the pair in the canopy, not knowing that it was, in fact, herd-sister Weaver.

noot nooot

I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread
oh gods, don't eat that [HERD QUEST] - by Rikyn - 04-29-2017, 10:34 AM
RE: oh gods, don't eat that [HERD QUEST] - by Toulouse - 05-08-2017, 09:50 AM