the Rift

[OPEN] time honored traditions [FESTIVAL PREP II]

Wessex Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Haruspex atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 3 HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Astor
for there are many ways to kill a man they say
It’s probably a good idea for Wessex to take a break from spars for awhile and give her body some time to heal from her vicious mistreatment of it. Parts of her still ache, even after a week of rest, but she’s starting to feel restless and in need of something other than patrolling to do. Something with a hint of social interaction. Smoke draws her attention, and as there’s been neither fire raining for the sky or a thunderstorm lately, Wessex can only assume that it’s from someone’s magic, which by default means company.

Expecting to find one, she instead finds five and almost backs out, not sure whether or not she wants to intrude on a verified clean-up party. She’s a little, ah… anal about keeping things tidy, as Rikyn can attest to (hell, he’d probably say she has a pole shoved so far up her ass, it’s one of the horns sprouting from her head - or some joke like that). She silently joins the edge group and starts on clearing a new area, using the barbs at the end of her tail as a sort of scythe, moving down unruly weeds and small bushes with quick flicks of her powerful tail. Maybe once he tells them what they’re doing, she can set herself to something else besides a walking, talking lawnmower.

Like, cutting branches or something. If her horns aren’t can’t be put to use drawing blood, she might as well destroy other things with them.

I am Iron and I Forge Myself

@Rikyn
-- please tag in all posts! --
-- magic and force allowed, no death or permanent damage --

Messages In This Thread
RE: time honored traditions [FESTIVAL PREP II] - by Wessex - 05-07-2017, 11:38 AM