the Rift

[OPEN] time honored traditions [FESTIVAL PREP II]

Wessex Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Haruspex atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 3 HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Astor
for there are many ways to kill a man they say
Someone who finds a massive amount of physical labor easy… three guesses as to which one of the assembled Basiners that is, and the first two don’t count. Although if someone were to guess Oizys, Wessex will accept that answer. She listens with one ear turned towards Rikyn, and as soon as he mentions something that she might be a little better at, she doesn’t wait for any more instruction. Cut and haul things - she likes to think he was specifically talking to her, remembering such things as sliced skin and the sharp tips of her horned head wet with his blood.

Yeah, she can go ‘chop’ some wood.

The Corporal trundles off towards a large, dying pine tree - the needles are brown, and it looks like it’s sickly or something like that - dying, the way trees do sometimes. Starting on the bottom, she takes her heavy hooves to branches first, throwing her whole weight on them to first break them off the trunk, then her horns to finish severing. By the time she finishes everything within reach, she’s sweating and covered in dead needles, rivulets running down her shoulders and back. “Ok, I need someone to help with the carrying!” she yells to the others, grabbing the end of a branch in her mouth and dragging it back towards the open area.

Ok. She’s kinda tired now.

I am Iron and I Forge Myself
-- please tag in all posts! --
-- magic and force allowed, no death or permanent damage --

Messages In This Thread
RE: time honored traditions [FESTIVAL PREP II] - by Wessex - 05-17-2017, 02:53 PM